Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 75
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9

    Re: Hey Vikings fans - stop leaving the game early!!

    TIKS SRY I SAID YIKS

  2. #22
    TheViking's Avatar
    TheViking is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    108

    Re: Hey Vikings fans - stop leaving the game early!!

    I don't understand any of that. LOL
    One cold January morning I will wake up and be able to say holy sh** they actually won!

  3. #23
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,161

    Re: Hey Vikings fans - stop leaving the game early!!

    I'm gonna call the spelling and grammar police...

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    260

    Re: Hey Vikings fans - stop leaving the game early!!

    "PurplePeopleEaters7" wrote:
    NOT A TRUE FAN IF U LEAVE GAME EARLY I AM A SESON HOLDER MYSLEF AND I NEVER LEFT 1 GAME EARLY IN THA 5 YEARS IVE HAD YIKS
    OMG. In my many years of correcting terrible grammar and puncuation, I have never seen anything as vile as that post. First of all, the caps lock key is on the far left edge of your keyboard, between TAB and SHIFT. Pressing it once will take away your lack of proper capitals. Secondly, the period button is used when you want to end a sentance. It's on the second to the bottom row of your keyboard, located between the comma (used to seperate two thoughts in once sentance), and the forward slash. Finally, there's one more button I'd like to discuss today. The apostrophe. It's on the right of your keyboard, to the left of the enter button. It's used to show ownership, a conjunction word, and many other wonderful things.

    Oh wait, I'm not done. "The" is spelled with an "e" rather than an "a". Here is your post, redone with proper spelling and grammar (Corrections have asterisks on either side).

    *You* are not a true fan if *you* leave the game early. I am a *season ticket* holder *myself**,* and *I've* never left 1 game early in *the* (really sad that I have to correct that one) 5 years *I've* had *tickets.*
    Have you ever had a Big Kahuna Burger?

  5. #25
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,161

    Re: Hey Vikings fans - stop leaving the game early!!

    Thank you officer, you've made the community.. a whole lot brighter.

    Heh, I said hole again.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    260

    Re: Hey Vikings fans - stop leaving the game early!!

    "DemonicViking" wrote:
    Thank you officer, you've made the community.. a whole lot brighter.

    Heh, I said hole again.
    Sticking it to the man, one small, naughty word at a time :lol:
    Have you ever had a Big Kahuna Burger?

  7. #27
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Hey Vikings fans - stop leaving the game early!!

    "DoraTheExplorer" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters7" wrote:
    NOT A TRUE FAN IF U LEAVE GAME EARLY I AM A SESON HOLDER MYSLEF AND I NEVER LEFT 1 GAME EARLY IN THA 5 YEARS IVE HAD YIKS
    OMG. In my many years of correcting terrible grammar and puncuation, I have never seen anything as vile as that post. First of all, the caps lock key is on the far left edge of your keyboard, between TAB and SHIFT. Pressing it once will take away your lack of proper capitals. Secondly, the period button is used when you want to end a sentance. It's on the second to the bottom row of your keyboard, located between the comma (used to seperate two thoughts in once sentance), and the forward slash. Finally, there's one more button I'd like to discuss today. The apostrophe. It's on the right of your keyboard, to the left of the enter button. It's used to show ownership, a conjunction word, and many other wonderful things.

    Oh wait, I'm not done. "The" is spelled with an "e" rather than an "a". Here is your post, redone with proper spelling and grammar (Corrections have asterisks on either side).

    *You* are not a true fan if *you* leave the game early. I am a *season ticket* holder *myself**,* and *I've* never left 1 game early in *the* (really sad that I have to correct that one) 5 years *I've* had *tickets.*
    Hey, I wrote this in respomse to one of your nonsense posts about grammar and spelling. Since you did not read the other thread, I'll post it here. (I also marked your mistakes from the above paragraph)

    puncuation? Its "punctuation"
    sentance? Its "sentence"
    seperate? Its "seperate"
    "...button I'd like to discuss today. The apostrophe." Should be, "...button I'd like to discuss today, the apostrophe."

    And here is the post from the other day:

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Dora (if that is your real name), you are constantly playing the role of spelling and grammar police; its getting old. Especially when you are not perfect. If you want to point out others flaws (and you have been for awhile) better make sure your pooh does not stink!

    Here was where you were correcting another member (as usual)

    "DoraTheExplorer" wrote:
    "pigskinronin" wrote:
    lol... I did a edit after rereading my post. Its all good, we're on the same page.
    an edit, an edit. Remember this lil' song: When a word begins with a vowel it's A-N, When a word begins with a vowel it's A-N, When a word begins with a vowel don't use the f***ing a key unless you use the f***ing n immediatly after.
    Capitalize the first word of a sentence.

    Why is "When" capitalized after the comma?

    immediatly? It is "immediately".

    "DoraTheExplorer" wrote:
    true, he had a great game but in case you didn't notice, Travis Taylor caught 2 TD passes, Daunte threw for 3 with 300 yards, and Mwelde did great too.
    There you go again not capitalizing the first word of a sentence. :roll:

    Who's "Mwedle"? Oh, you must mean "Mewelde".

    Stop being a jiggly butt.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    260

    Re: Hey Vikings fans - stop leaving the game early!!

    Only Jesus is perfect.

    I just try to correct major changes, like ALL CAPS AND NO PUNCUATION. I don't mind minor spelling mistakes that everybody makes. It just makes me super mad when I read a post like:

    HELLO EVERYONE MY NAMES JIMMY AND I LOV THE VIKINGS LOL AND ANYWAYS THEM PACKERS SUCK AND I GOTS TICKETS FOR THE GAME IS ANYONE ELSE GOING
    Have you ever had a Big Kahuna Burger?

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    260

    Re: Hey Vikings fans - stop leaving the game early!!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "DoraTheExplorer" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters7" wrote:
    NOT A TRUE FAN IF U LEAVE GAME EARLY I AM A SESON HOLDER MYSLEF AND I NEVER LEFT 1 GAME EARLY IN THA 5 YEARS IVE HAD YIKS
    OMG. In my many years of correcting terrible grammar and puncuation, I have never seen anything as vile as that post. First of all, the caps lock key is on the far left edge of your keyboard, between TAB and SHIFT. Pressing it once will take away your lack of proper capitals. Secondly, the period button is used when you want to end a sentance. It's on the second to the bottom row of your keyboard, located between the comma (used to seperate two thoughts in once sentance), and the forward slash. Finally, there's one more button I'd like to discuss today. The apostrophe. It's on the right of your keyboard, to the left of the enter button. It's used to show ownership, a conjunction word, and many other wonderful things.

    Oh wait, I'm not done. "The" is spelled with an "e" rather than an "a". Here is your post, redone with proper spelling and grammar (Corrections have asterisks on either side).

    *You* are not a true fan if *you* leave the game early. I am a *season ticket* holder *myself**,* and *I've* never left 1 game early in *the* (really sad that I have to correct that one) 5 years *I've* had *tickets.*
    Hey, I wrote this in respomse to one of your nonsense posts about grammar and spelling. Since you did not read the other thread, I'll post it here. (I also marked your mistakes from the above paragraph)

    puncuation? Its "punctuation"
    sentance? Its "sentence"
    seperate? Its "seperate"
    "...button I'd like to discuss today. The apostrophe." Should be, "...button I'd like to discuss today, the apostrophe."

    And here is the post from the other day:

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Dora (if that is your real name), you are constantly playing the role of spelling and grammar police; its getting old. Especially when you are not perfect. If you want to point out others flaws (and you have been for awhile) better make sure your pooh does not stink!

    Here was where you were correcting another member (as usual)

    "DoraTheExplorer" wrote:
    "pigskinronin" wrote:
    lol... I did a edit after rereading my post. Its all good, we're on the same page.
    an edit, an edit. Remember this lil' song: When a word begins with a vowel it's A-N, When a word begins with a vowel it's A-N, When a word begins with a vowel don't use the f***ing a key unless you use the f***ing n immediatly after.
    Capitalize the first word of a sentence.

    Why is "When" capitalized after the comma?

    immediatly? It is "immediately".

    "DoraTheExplorer" wrote:
    true, he had a great game but in case you didn't notice, Travis Taylor caught 2 TD passes, Daunte threw for 3 with 300 yards, and Mwelde did great too.
    There you go again not capitalizing the first word of a sentence. :roll:

    Who's "Mwedle"? Oh, you must mean "Mewelde".

    Stop being a jiggly butt.
    respornse???
    oh and even though seperate isn't right, you corrected it the same way I spelled it. And sometimes, it's true, I don't always capitalize. And you need an apostrophe when you type Its.

    Who gives a crap? What pisses me off is major spelling mistakes that make you sound uneducated and ignorant. Such sayings as "them things", or "I seen it" are my main pet peeves.
    Have you ever had a Big Kahuna Burger?

  10. #30
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,161

    Re: Hey Vikings fans - stop leaving the game early!!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

    Hey, I wrote this in respomse to one of your nonsense posts about grammar and spelling. Since you did not read the other thread, I'll post it here. (I also marked your mistakes from the above paragraph)
    Ultra, it's response not respomse.. sheesh :wink:

    Oh no, now I'm a spelling officer to :shock:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Time to stop tantalizing fans and take advantage of talent
    By marstc09 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 10:45 PM
  2. Chiefs Fans Get Started Early On Carl Peterson Revolt
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 01:40 PM
  3. Pictures of Favre Leaving the Field Early *Exclusive*
    By Toss2Moss84 in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 04:09 PM
  4. Packers fans leaving Lamboo
    By RK. in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 07:03 PM
  5. Packer fans leaving .......
    By JoeMama in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-12-2004, 10:56 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •