Haneef87 is offline Rookie

Hey Vikings Fans

Finally after a year of reading your guys posts, I finally decide to join this website. Im a diehard vikings fan no matter what and i love the vikings and this is a great place to express my feelings with you guys. So Ill be looking forward to talking about how we gonna go 11-5 and win the division!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I so hate being in Chicago cuz Im always getting shit from bears fans here. After the sunday loss, i was just loaded with insults to the vikings that i couldnt handle. I know this place will be a releif for me. :roll:

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Hey Vikings Fans

Welcome aboard haneef keep the faith cause
    when you pals are watching the Vikes in
    the playoffs as are the Bear players you can
    rub it back at em
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Hey Vikings Fans

Amen..

This week in the dome, I think the vikings will have a sense of urgency that they dont want the ghost to come back and haunt them. Our receivers will have no problem running cuz it aint slippery like soldier field, we'll have an awesome crowd and our runningbacks will just pile up the yards just like julius jones did last night. Also, I think the defense knows they will have to step up cuz they know theyre gonna be facing 1,000 plus yard rb alexander and theres no winfield. This team cant go through anymore bashing this year. Only the future is bright for them!!

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Hey Vikings Fans

"Haneef87" wrote:
    Finally after a year of reading your guys posts, I finally decide to join this website. Im a diehard vikings fan no matter what and i love the vikings and this is a great place to express my feelings with you guys. So Ill be looking forward to talking about how we gonna go 11-5 and win the division!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I so hate being in Chicago cuz Im always getting shit from bears fans here. After the sunday loss, i was just loaded with insults to the vikings that i couldnt handle. I know this place will be a releif for me. :roll:
    The handful of Bears fans that are hostile here had a few comments - I simply pointed out that they are still in the cellar, and that they should come back when they're above .500 - that seemed to work. If not, ask them about how Grossman is doing, and apologize for putting him out for the year.

Most Bears fans here, however, are part of the Bears-Vikings Alliance that is dedicated to Anti-Packer commentary. The token Lions fans occassionally join in, but mostly they simply try and blend into the scenery.

Welcome,

Caine

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Hey Vikings Fans

Dude (at least I assume you're a dude). This is a great site for celebrating Viking victories, and even drying those purple tears. Caine is right though, this is a Packers Suck sight so ya gotta hate the Fudgies to fit in (of course there are a number of Packer posters that are welcome..., sometimes). If you're free on game days there's usually a good group in the game day chat too. Don't be a stranger or a troll.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Hey Vikings Fans

DUDE, I hate the Packers more than Chicago, but the 15 packer fans I know is outnumbered by the hundreds of bears fans I know. The packers are so overrated and John Madden goes on and on about how "great" the packers are and how brett favre does everything for them. Its just so unbeleivable how the vikings get no respect from the nfl

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Hey Vikings Fans

welcome aboard from another newbie, this site is awesome. alot of great posts and funny ones too. enjoy!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Hey Vikings Fans

"Haneef87" wrote:

Welcome to the board, Haneef87!! The greatest sports fan message board in the land...remember, have good takes and don't suck! And smack the Pack whenever you can!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Hey Vikings Fans

Welcome to the board. We need more positive attitudes like yours in here :sunny:

Just tell your Bears friends that from where they are in the standings the only thing they can see is our :bootyshake:

WWBGD