Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey packer guys

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Hey packer guys

If Green Bay loses this Monday night is your season over? As I said a while back in another thread, the pack will be lucky to make 8/8 this season. And at that it may end up being their best season for the next few years. [-o<

WWBGD

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Hey packer guys

Actually, if we lose, we still will have 11 games left to play, so no, it won't be over.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Hey packer guys

I wouldn't say its "over" but the chances of you coming back from 1-4 are very slim if you were to lose. I know last year you were down in the standings too, but lets face it, the Packers are not the same team as they were last year.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Hey packer guys

For packer fans that say the season is over, arent true fans. True fans dont call it a season after just four losses. But as you can tell we have a lot of true fans esp the 01, 02 years, always sold out and enthusiastic about the upcoming game knowing we already werent going to make the playoffs.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Hey packer guys

This should explain everything. (If you cannot view photo, copy the URL and paste it to your address bar, sorry for the difficulties)

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Hey packer guys

No way will it be over. Just remember how the Packers and Vikings finished out last season. If the Packers start 1-4 but finish 9-2, that's still a 10-6 record. If they were to beat the Vikings twice, then the Vikings could finish 7-3 in their other ten games and lose the division title to the Pack.

It also wouldn't hurt the Pack if the Vikings and Lions both lose on the road this weekend, which is a distinct possibility.

Realistically, though, if the Vikings win this week and the Packers lose, I think it will be VERY difficult for the Pack to rebound and make the playoffs. With four losses, they would still face home games against the Rams, Vikings, & Jaguars, and have to play the Vikings, Texans & Eagles on the road. There are still two games against the improving Lions to factor in as well. It's not too difficult to find the potential for three losses in there.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Hey packer guys

And I agree. Personally, after the Giants, I did some re-evaluations of my expectations, and I've just simply removed all of my seasonal goals.

I'm just going game to game, and if we end up coming back, we come back. If not, I'm just going to enjoy this season for what it is.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Hey packer guys

Tenn=17 GB=3 end of first quarter. It must really suck to be a packer fan this year.

WWBGD

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Hey packer guys

Hey guys, didn't we learn anything from last year? It's not how you start, but how you finish.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

brettfavreisgod is offline Training Camp

Hey packer guys

w'ere just waiting on the annual Viking choke job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast