cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Hey hovan, this link's for you

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1901443

Any comments?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Yeah, it's amaizing how much shit Favre gets every year with people almost talking him into retirement. Personally, I think that Favre is still one of the top ten QB's in the league and I think that he will be around for several more years. But, he could suprise everyone and listen to his daughter and retire after this year. Who know's but Brett?
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

hovan, any comments on this article?

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

In my mind it will be a couple more years before the Packers compete for the playoffs again, so Farve needs to ask himself if he is willing to wait that long.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"cajunvike" wrote:
    As long as he doesn't retire before the Lions game, I took the over in the game, so I need Fave's rocket balls to Walker for some point production. :wink:

It seems like every year the Packers start to do bad and there is some sort of story surrounding Favre's retirement. Remember last year? He sold his home in Green Bay. After the first game of the season where the Vikings crushed the Packers, there was talk of how long he might play.

If he is winning he is the happiest player on the earth talking about championships and how awesome the sport is. When the Packers lose, its all about how demanding the game is, and how he is ready to move on.

I havn't watched a Packer/Viking game without Favre in a long time. I hope he is around a few more years, so we can all watch him cry in his towel after throws a game ending interception.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Hovan, that has to be one of the best, of many very, very good pics, you have posted. LOL, nice job man. =D.

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

As soon as Favre retires the packers will suck for at least 5 years afterwords unless they get lucky. And I don't mean "bears" suck or even "Lions" suck (pre-2004 lions), I mean last years chargers suck, they'll have no defense, a running-back who's to-beat up to do anything, and HIGHLY overrated recievers. Their O-Line will be the best part of their team, so that will help a little.
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Even though I do not like Favre, he does have some more gas in his tank. He is still a threat and a good QB. Just makes some poor judgement calls sometimes. I want to see his last game be in the Dome when we clobber his butt all over the field. Nothing that will paralyze him, just force him out!

"hovan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    As long as he doesn't retire before the Lions game, I took the over in the game, so I need Fave's rocket balls to Walker for some point production. :wink:

It seems like every year the Packers start to do bad and there is some sort of story surrounding Favre's retirement. Remember last year? He sold his home in Green Bay. After the first game of the season where the Vikings crushed the Packers, there was talk of how long he might play.

If he is winning he is the happiest player on the earth talking about championships and how awesome the sport is. When the Packers lose, its all about how demanding the game is, and how he is ready to move on.

I havn't watched a Packer/Viking game without Favre in a long time. I hope he is around a few more years, so we can all watch him cry in his towel after throws a game ending interception.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"UTVikfan" wrote:
    Hovan, that has to be one of the best, of many very, very good pics, you have posted. LOL, nice job man. =D.

Thanks UT, it is a picture that is truly worth a thousand words. It would make a great painting, wouldn't it? Hmmmm...I do have an empty canvas laying around :wink:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!