Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hey Guys!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Hey Guys!!

It's not easy but I'm doing my best 58!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ArizonaPackerFan is offline Training Camp

Hey Guys!!

"josdin00" wrote:
    "ArizonaPackerFan" wrote:
    One of the great things I like is since it's so warm, I have football parties the entire NFL season where I grill out on the back patio and I setup my tv outside on the patio for us to watch the game. I couldn't do that for long in Wisconsin.
    My folks are in AZ. One more bonus to the warm summer nights in AZ: no misquitos. It's nice to be able to enjoy a cookout without the food tasting like citronella.
    You are so right about the lack of mosquitoes. I goto a lot of bars down here for happy hour that have outdoor seating and restaurants that have outdoor patio dining. The calm evenings and lack of mosquitoes makes it very enjoyable.

I miss the looks of the leaves changing color during fall and the looks of a fresh snow during Christmas from the Midwest, but overall I like the lifestyle better down here.

The one thing I do hate down here though is the traffic.

ArizonaPackerFan is offline Training Camp

Hey Guys!!

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Arizona...

I've always known there were a lot of Packer fans out there. My sister lived in Flagstaff for a couple years, and my cousin was filming a movie on Phoenix, and they said there was never a problem finding Packer bars out there. I visited my cousin on the set wearing my Chmura jersey (yes, this was back in 1996) and a lot of people made positive comments on it.

I suppose there's a lot of retiring Minnesotoans down there, too.

Is your cousin in Film Jo Lo?

There is one really cool Packer bar down here in Scottsdale called MableMurphys that I goto a couple of times a year to see a game in a bar filled with Packer fans. But most of the year I have friends over and grill out at my back patio to watch the games on Direc TV.

There are a lot of Minnesotoans down here. I would guess there are more Cowboy fans down here than anything. Then probably Packer fans, Bear fans, and probably Bronco and Vikings somewhere after that. Then maybe Cardinal fans.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234