Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    desertviking is offline Training Camp

Hey everyone I am new here just signed up today

Just wanted to intrduce myself and say greetings from Scottsdale AZ!!
    Believe it or not we have a HUGE fan base out here. I have chatted with a few of you and thank you for the warm reception. I look forward to joining in on you discussons insted of just reading them. I especially cant wait to get up into TEXPACK's grill !!!! No offense TEXPACK but from observing for about a month you are quite the ninny!! Any way it is great to have a forum like this where I can enjoy my PRUPLE BLOOD with others!!!!!!!!!!!
    Are You Going To Bark All Day Little Doggie????
    Or Are You Going To Bite???

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

DesertViking:

Oh, I take no offense whatsoever when you called me a "ninny"and, I'm looking forward to seeing some of your "PRUPLE BLOOD", too.

"TEXPACKS grill" sounds like a good name for a sportsbar, though. A nice neighborhood place, with cold beer on tap, cute waitresses and my specialty would be serving Crow to sports morons!

Which grocery do you work at kid? Oh lordy, they brokered up another one! God help us all. :laughing3: :withstupid:
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

I've already given my welcome to you briefly in the chat room, but once again welcome to our site!!! The fan base that we have on here from all over the US and the world for that matter is amazing... its always great to see new people on the forums!

And Tex?? Do you plan on eating that crow when the Packers season goes down the toilet??

desertviking is offline Training Camp

That would be a great name for a sports bar if you do decide to actually do that let me know I'll put the commercial loan together for you.. No worries I only charge double to packer fans!!!!
    Are You Going To Bark All Day Little Doggie????
    Or Are You Going To Bite???

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

TNT,
    Maybe. That was just too funny to pass up! If he hangs around I promise to be nice.

Wow, what an entry......Ooops, trip, fall!
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Greetings desertviking! We can use some eyes and ears from AZ to let us know all of Denny's antics.

Nice to see you starting off on the right foot with Texpack. I think he likes all the controversy and attention. He kind of grows on ya after awhile.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Nice to have you around. At first when i looked at your sn, i thought you were another fan from vegas.

There seems to be a big viking fan base in arizona. why is that??? Do lot of minnesotans move down there for retirement after freezing there arse off during winter??? :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Hey everyone I am new here just signed up today

Just wanted to intrduce myself and say greetings from Scottsdale AZ!!
    Believe it or not we have a HUGE fan base out here. I have chatted with a few of you and thank you for the warm reception. I look forward to joining in on you discussons insted of just reading them.
    Welcome aboard, the more the merrier and you picked the right time to come with the Cards visting this weekend
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Hello, and welcome, Desertvike. Glad to see you made it on the boards, and into TP's face all at once. WTG!!

MrHaz78 is offline Waterboy

I'm new here too. I have a little "down time" at work, so will pass the time over the long, cold, winter months viewing all the great "discussions" on this forum. Can't wait until Saturday night!! Go Vikes!!
    The USA are the defending Gold medalists in Olympic Rugby: we beat France in 1920 and 1924. ## "Scrum" is a funny word, but assault and battery was already taken" ##

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast