Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Hey

Does anyone have the Vikes vs. the Texans on tape? I have only the first 3 quarters and would like to get the whole game if anyone still has it. If you do pm me or reply to this and we can talk about payment and stuff if you will make a copy and send it to me! Thanks all!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Hey

sorry, kiddo. :bootyshake: The only games of the Vikings I have on tape are those against the Packers.
    After reading your post, it dawned on me that I never got to get a copy of ex-pro wrestler Bret "Hitman" Hart sister's book "Under the Mat"...there was a case regarding the book...settled...book was taken off the market. If ANYONE -and I mean ANYONE - has a copy of this book (or knows someone who has a copy), and is WILLING to sell it/copy page for page (or knows someone who's WILLING to sell it/copy page for page), I would be willing to pay a heafty price.
    Thanks!
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Hey

Is there a good reason a Packer fan has answered this? Why may I ask?

Hey

I never knew a Packer Backer :bootyshake: couldn't respond to a Viking Lover post?

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Hey

"bono" wrote:
    I never knew a Packer Backer :bootyshake: couldn't respond to a Viking Lover post?
    is there something you would like to address bonehole?
    packerbackeruppper??????

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Hey

I've got it. Foreman vs. Vikings

Hey

Let the name calling begin, why don'tcha, Animal...
    what's got your purple pride in a bundle? You should be happy, b/c in two days, you're team will clinch a NFC championship appearance.

Hey

"bono" wrote:
    Oh you can. But why would you tape a game that does not include the Pack? It is hard enough to watch the Pack on MNF.

You sure like throwing that "Viking Lover" around.

Hey

I throw "Viking Lover" around just as much as I do "Packer Backer." Are you uncomfortable w/ that saying? Hopefully not. I mean no harm, kiddo.

Hey

"bono" wrote:
    I throw "Viking Lover" around just as much as I do "Packer Backer." Are you uncomfortable w/ that saying? Hopefully not. I mean no harm, kiddo.
    You started out here as a wad! Then you were cool. Now you are back to being a wad. Packer Backer is a liitle more positive than Viking Lover. Sounds kinda "ferryish" if that is a word.

And calling me kiddo. A 30 year old kiddo, right. Well, if you wanted to pick a fight you just did bono'r!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast