Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HEY....

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: HEY....

2 TO's for 1 challenge, consistent solid d in the 2nd half, followed by drives full of penalties (biggest sign of a poorly coached team), and poor play-calling.

I'm also very sick of seeing AP come out every single 3rd and long.
    If you leave him in the D, at least has to account for him, taking pressure off someone else, and either opening up the TE or creating a favorable matchup for a WR.
    Instead they take him out, put in Taylor to strictly block, and telling the D, "HEY, WE'RE GOING TO PASS TO A WR!!!"
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Bretto007 is offline Rookie

It has been 3 consecutive years of a terrible offense.
    Childress needs to take the blame and responsibility for this disaster we call an offense.
    Brad Childress is 1-6 in games played Dec. 17 or later.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

...and we may have just lost any chance with a poor special teams play (another sign of a poorly coached team)
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

y2kcockroach is offline Waterboy

Well, in all fairness this was always going to be a tough game, and you simply cannot vomit the ball up four times (3 fumbles, one int.) against the Titans defense and hope to do well. That is not Chilly's fault, although he would be in better shape with the fans (and ownership) if the previous 1483 errors weren't HIS fault. This team simply has not improved since last year, and nothing going forward is going to change that. The Vikings would need to go 8-4 on the remainder of the season in order to finish 9-7 and perhaps make the playoffs (hey, whatever happened to that babble about going to the Super Bowl?). The Vikings are going to struggle to make 8-8, they are clearly inferior to the Giants, Cowboys, Eagles, Packers, and Buccaneers. They might be at par with the Bears, Cardinals, Falcons and Saints. They are only discernibly better than the Lions, 49'ers, and Rams. Yes, it is true that gambling on a rookie, untested head coach and a rookie, untested quarterback were unwise decisions, but that was years ago. This team seems to have developed a culture of losing, and it is going to take some doing in order to reverse that spiral. Good luck, Vikings, as you are going to need plenty of it in order to have any success this year.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"vikings4life33" wrote:
    I WANT HIM TO DIE

I'd settle for a resignation.

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

Tickets in December when I come back to MN ought to be cheap...

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

ya we didn't look well prepared or well coached in this game at all. Penalties and stupid mistakes made this all too clear.

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach

"ThorSPL" wrote:
    That will probably be the only way you will get to watch a game in Dec around here, but who wants to go watch if we're 5-10? Unless they're giving Chilly a farewell party, then I might show up to wave good-bye.

huxx is offline Pro-Bowler

"Reignman" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    That will probably be the only way you will get to watch a game in Dec around here, but who wants to go watch if we're 5-10? Unless they're giving Chilly a farewell party, then I might show up to wave good-bye.
    we'll probably lose the next game and then we'll go 9-2.
    Look at the sched.
    It's going to happen.

I'll drive down from Canada for that party...don't hold me to that ok?

vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    At least game tickets are getting cheaper by the loss.
    :P
    That is a good thing because I have to believe there are going to be some blackouts in the future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12