Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Herrera signs extension

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Its official.
    I am going to buy his Jersey (I only buy defensive player jersey's) now that I know he has a good chance of being around for a while.

I really believe that the improvement to the OL play can be attributed to Birk making better pre-snap reads/line calls and Herrerra's play at RG.

All I can say is, "You go Big Boyyyyyyyyyy"
    Putting the jersey on order tonight as a Christmas present to me.

;D
    Did you really do this?

=Z=
    Couldn't find one but I am still looking.
    At this moment I'm glad I've never met marr in person...because I don't want to hear his voice in my mind saying "You go Big Boyyyyyyyyyy"
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Its official.
    I am going to buy his Jersey (I only buy defensive player jersey's) now that I know he has a good chance of being around for a while.

I really believe that the improvement to the OL play can be attributed to Birk making better pre-snap reads/line calls and Herrerra's play at RG.

All I can say is, "You go Big Boyyyyyyyyyy"
    Putting the jersey on order tonight as a Christmas present to me.

;D
    Did you really do this?

=Z=
    Couldn't find one but I am still looking.
    At this moment I'm glad I've never met marr in person...because I don't want to hear his voice in my mind saying "You go Big Boyyyyyyyyyy"
    I've met both of you.
    On the humanity scale, he's got you covered.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

Birk signed an eight year deal in 2001 so if I'm not mistaken he's an FA after this year.
    ??? I take it math isn't one of your better subjects.
    :P
    Yeah it looks stupid but what I meant was the year after this year not that he's an FA in 2008. It was more my wording than my math (I am pretty bad at math though)
    :P .
    Birk and Cook's contract should expire in 2009 and I'm guessing we either a) sign cook as the RT of the future and find Birk's replacement b) re-sign Cook to be birks replacement c) re-sign both and go shopping for a C later on.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:

Birk signed an eight year deal in 2001 so if I'm not mistaken he's an FA after this year.
    Yeah it looks stupid but what I meant was the year after this year not that he's an FA in 2008. It was more my wording than my math (I am pretty bad at math though)
    Birk and Cook's contract should expire in 2009 and I'm guessing we either a) sign cook as the RT of the future and find Birk's replacement b) re-sign Cook to be birks replacement c) re-sign both and go shopping for a C later on.
    Birk will be on this team until his performance declines hands down.
    If he's still playing well theres not a chance they'll let him go just cuz his contract is over.
    They'll resign him for a 2-3 year contract, but will have someone on the roster that will take over when he stops dominating like he does now

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

If he's still playing well theres not a chance they'll let him go just cuz his contract is over.
    They'll resign him for a 2-3 year contract, but will have someone on the roster that will take over when he stops dominating like he does now
    That's the thing- will he still be playing well. I really hope he will but his play has slowly declined since his surgery.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

That's the thing- will he still be playing well. I really hope he will but his play has slowly declined since his surgery.
    yeah i know.. but if he's playing like he is this year i dont see them letting him just walk away after next year.
    I think he'll be on the team till he wants to retire
    :P lol

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234