Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Here's why we'll win on Sunday...

I'm 2-1. 98 beat the pack, 2001 (I think) beat the Dolphins (maybe it was 2002) and same year lost to the Falcons, but I blame that on having my girlfriend with me and she is a packer fan. The wins I've been at I was with my brother!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

gibril4probowl is offline Waterboy

Re: Here's why we'll win on Sunday...

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Cause I'm gonna be at the game and they have never lost when I've been in attendance!!!
    remember theres always a first for everything. after all the sox won the series

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

I am like 5-2 and unfortunately both those losses were to the Giants. Last year and the year before. I am going to this game so hopefully I won't bring the bad luck. I was there for the great win against Miami when Chris Carter came back as a Dolphin and Gary Anderson made the field goal that Carter was telling his Dolphin Teamates that there was no way he could kick a field goal that long.. It was an awesome win.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

TNT - yougo girl!! I was at a mondaynight game they won in overtime. CC caught a TD pass to win it!!! Go Vikes!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"little redhead" wrote:
    I am like 5-2 and unfortunately both those losses were to the Giants. Last year and the year before. I am going to this game so hopefully I won't bring the bad luck. I was there for the great win against Miami when Chris Carter came back as a Dolphin and Gary Anderson made the field goal that Carter was telling his Dolphin Teamates that there was no way he could kick a field goal that long.. It was an awesome win.
    That's the Dolphins game I was at, it was awesome!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

DoyleRulz84 is offline Rookie

i was at the game 2 years ago in new orleans where daunte ran in the two point conversion to win it on the last play.
    4ee016e435d4da86194a9f140c831959

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12