Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BIGDADDYG is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Here's to Dreaming...

I am of the opinion the Vikings will be back in the Super Bowl in the very near future. Although the 4 defeats were very tough to take it was far better than not being there at all. The very reason I became a Vikings fan was the first Super Bowl they were in and watching the game with my dad and watching him cheer on Joe Kapp. Since Joe once played in the CFL for the BC Lions and won the Grey Cup my dad's team was the Vikes. So now I wait for the Vikings to get back in the Big Game so I can have the same fond memories with my 2 boys, except with us winning.

Like my POPEYE Tattoo says " I
    Y AM
    WHAT
    I
    Y AM "

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"kjdaddy" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "kjdaddy" wrote:
    Yeah, the losses were hard to take... But being there is better than being at home.
    P.s. Anyone notice the beer (bud I think) commercial with the toasts in different laguages?? It started with "SKOL!" I take that as a sign!
    SKOL Vikings!!!!
    I will say SKOL to that!!!

I used to live in Dallas back in the day...how are you liking having to deal with all those Cowgirl fans???
    They are Pretty harmless. Everyone knows where I stand so when we loose one we should win my phone starts to ring. I often ignore it like in '97. I was fit to be tied. Didnt want to talk to anyone. That reminds me...I was still in my jersey cause I am a complete homer... after We lost to the Falcons I stopped by a joint to pick up some dinner. The guy took my order but at first he just stood there shaking his head sorowfully and looking at me. All he could say was... "Duuude." I hated that day.
    Fortunately, I lived there from 89-92...they were 1-15, 7-9 and then although they made the playoffs the year before I left, they got CLOBBERED by Barry Sanders and the Lions!!! :evil4: Fortunately, I escaped before their Super Bowl runs, so I didn't have to deal with their arrogance...as you may surmise, I hate the Cowboy fans with a passion...even more than I hate Boston fans...those two cities are the WORST when it comes to fan arrogance!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

kjdaddy is offline Pro-Bowler

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "kjdaddy" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "kjdaddy" wrote:
    Yeah, the losses were hard to take... But being there is better than being at home.
    P.s. Anyone notice the beer (bud I think) commercial with the toasts in different laguages?? It started with "SKOL!" I take that as a sign!
    SKOL Vikings!!!!
    I will say SKOL to that!!!

I used to live in Dallas back in the day...how are you liking having to deal with all those Cowgirl fans???
    They are Pretty harmless. Everyone knows where I stand so when we loose one we should win my phone starts to ring. I often ignore it like in '97. I was fit to be tied. Didnt want to talk to anyone. That reminds me...I was still in my jersey cause I am a complete homer... after We lost to the Falcons I stopped by a joint to pick up some dinner. The guy took my order but at first he just stood there shaking his head sorowfully and looking at me. All he could say was... "Duuude." I hated that day.
    Fortunately, I lived there from 89-92...they were 1-15, 7-9 and then although they made the playoffs the year before I left, they got CLOBBERED by Barry Sanders and the Lions!!! :evil4: Fortunately, I escaped before their Super Bowl runs, so I didn't have to deal with their arrogance...as you may surmise, I hate the Cowboy fans with a passion...even more than I hate Boston fans...those two cities are the WORST when it comes to fan arrogance!!!

They are not riding so high of late. Even with Big Bill and his amazing fupa.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123