Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Here is why getting Favre would be a bad move on our behalf.

Ill take Brett Favre hitting Berrian all day cuz he can throw one of the best deep balls in the game today

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"Tad7" wrote:
    I couldn't get any enjoyment of crawling to Favre to win a Super Bowl. Or him wanting to be a Viking just to get back at the Packers. I shouldn't of said it makes you less of a Vikings fan I guess, but my personal take is I would get no enjoyment out of a season with him as QB.

I've never like Brett Favre for reasons beyond the rilvary. It's his selfish, "attention on me", love the drama personality.
    Get me Vick.
    I really think vick and AD on the same field would cause the world to end.
    I mean he wasn't a bad QB in ATL and his last season and he appe Having to spyared to turn the corner.
    Imagine, having to spy Vick on a bootleg and have the rest of the defense on AD. BB down field should be open all.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "Tad7" wrote:
    I couldn't get any enjoyment of crawling to Favre to win a Super Bowl. Or him wanting to be a Viking just to get back at the Packers. I shouldn't of said it makes you less of a Vikings fan I guess, but my personal take is I would get no enjoyment out of a season with him as QB.

I've never like Brett Favre for reasons beyond the rilvary. It's his selfish, "attention on me", love the drama personality.
    Get me Vick.
    I mean he wasn't a bad QB in ATL and his last season and he appe Having to spyared to turn the corner.
    Imagine, having to spy Vick on a bootleg and have the rest of the defense on AD. BB down field should be open all.

I think when he gets out it will be too late in his career to really be too much of a factor

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "Tad7" wrote:

Get me Vick.
    good thinking. but it wouldnt work.

T-jack is the same quarterback. and he failed.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819