Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HERE WE GO!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

HERE WE GO!!

VKG4LFE

You will have to scalp a ticket or something.

Go to humphries across the street and hang out till the game starts and then go find a ticket.

You might be able to watch on someones TV at the tailgate party.

In Houston, people bring their Satelites and Big Screen TVs in their Trucks and Generators. I have never seen anything like it. ALL OUT I Tell You!!It is not one or two people, it is a whole lot full of people with Grills and TVs.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

HERE WE GO!!

I think I'll tailgate with my dad and bro and then when they take the bus or whatever to the game I will go to a bar right by the dome and sit in there and watch it!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

HERE WE GO!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I think I'll tailgate with my dad and bro and then when they take the bus or whatever to the game I will go to a bar right by the dome and sit in there and watch it!
    I think that bar is called Humphrey's.

I sat in there for the first 4 min of the 2000 NCAA champ game between Duke and AZ until I got cheap seats.

vikez06 is offline Starter

HERE WE GO!!

sweet

vikez06 is offline Starter

HERE WE GO!!

how do u put a pic on ur signature mine didnt work

HERE WE GO!!

I think you have two photos there. You need to do 2 different [img] [/img][img] [/img] see clubhouse for more info.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

HERE WE GO!!

Here's another question for you tailgating gurus. Can you have kegs in the parking lots of the Washington st lot? I figured that since I work at a liquor store (part-time) that maybe I should just bring up a big (can) of beer to share with my viking bretheren! Let me know if you can have kegs in the lot or not. I am assuming you can, but I would hate to get it there and then have it confiscated!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12