Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HERE WE GO!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

HERE WE GO!!

Ok guys and gals, my brother bought my dad and my other brother tickets to the vikes-seahawks game (but not me, what a dickhead!). I am going to come up to the cities and tailgate with them and I need to know where the best place to go is. I know the Washington street lot is almost completely gone and I heard that behind the Target Center is where it's at now. Are those both ture? Do most of the tailgaters now go to the lot behind the TC? I need to know. Also, what time do the lots open, cuz I want to get there about 8 and get my party on!! If anyone wants to find me, just look for my license plate around my neck!! I can't wait!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

HERE WE GO!!

I am pretty sure that the tailgating is indeed at the T.C. and they will then bus you to the dome, don't know much more than that...sorry...

HERE WE GO!!

Go to this site: www.purpledawgs.com

They say that Washington St. is still the place to go. I will be there for the Vikings vs Seahawks game also, so maybe I'll see ya there!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

HERE WE GO!!

Awesome, thanks for the website!! You're making the trek from Texas huh?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

HERE WE GO!!

Yep, my first trip to Minny and to a Vikings game. Should be an awesome experience, my fiance and I are really excited. I already have the Vikes tickets, airline tickets, hotel reservation, and we will take the Light Rail everywhere.

I'll keep an eye out for ya VKG4LFE, I'll look for the license plate. Later and go Vikes!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

HERE WE GO!!

Unfortunately I won't be at the game, but I'll be walking around!! Come up and say hi if you see me!!

HERE WE GO!!

Bump

vikez06 is offline Starter

HERE WE GO!!

Here is the Link to the "official tailgating spot

http://www.vikings.com/newsevents_de...ames11304.html

Vikings named it official tailgating spot
    RAPID PARK

HERE WE GO!!

Thanks vikez06. I think I will be tailgating there! It looks awesome!!

vikez06 is offline Starter

HERE WE GO!!

no prob... i have always tailgated on washington but now when i go to the GB pack game ill try that out
    Good Luck maybe ill see ya out there sometime

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast