Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here we are

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Here we are

We are going in for the game winning score and two critical calls on us push us back and we cant take advantage of it then we cant convert on third down against the packers defense with as good as our offense is! Shoot Cmon!!!!!!! Then they get the ball go down the field with no problems at all and win the game. Typical vikings at the end of the year but as much as i love the vikings this sucks.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

Storm is offline Pro-Bowler

Here we are

All too familliar. The initial anger after the loss is gone, now I'm just apathetic. We chocked at the end of the season. Yeah, so what? Not like we never did that before. Most likely we still get one play-off game and I'm still looking forward to it, no matter what. SKOL!

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

Here we are

i am looking forward to a playoff game but i wanted it to be here so i could go, but i feel it will be one and done for us because, much like the pack, we have no defense at all
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Here we are

I couldn't stand sitting at home sulking after the loss. I packed up the fam and took them to see Lemony Snicket's. It helped.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

404 is offline Rookie

Here we are

In some ways, I wish the team don't make the playoffs, hopefully that may trigger some major changes in the off season (like rebuild the linebacking and secondary positions, drop robinson, and fire tice etc...)
    da441406927a7aa8c47d42e2a95977b4

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Here we are

"404" wrote:
    In some ways, I wish the team don't make the playoffs, hopefully that may trigger some major changes in the off season (like rebuild the linebacking and secondary positions, drop robinson, and fire tice etc...)
    You should never wish that. It is inevitable that there will be changes. I hope they do go the playoffs. You never know, somebody else could choke too!

cheesefree is offline Starter

Here we are

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    You never know, somebody else could choke too!
    The Packers will. With their D you can bank on it. And I can't wait. Can you say 4th and 26 :wave:
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Here we are

I suppose the way the NFC has been this year anyone could choke. Losing in a close game like today blew, but the sting does wear off. I'm just hoping we can get in some defensive talent thru the draft and free agency during the offseason. If this means the stats on the offensive side would decrease then I'm more than fine with it, I don't wanna see the offense bailing us out all the time anyway.

Lyssabell is offline Training Camp

Here we are

aww...i was hoping someone was going to break into "princes of the universe"

((yeah...i know, i'm 15 and i know about Queen...so what?))
    I Know That When I See You I m Going To Die
    12/24/04 @ the Dome!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Here we are

"Lyssabell" wrote:
    aww...i was hoping someone was going to break into "princes of the universe"

((yeah...i know, i'm 15 and i know about Queen...so what?))
    Queen's a great band

Nothing wrong w/ knowing about them at 15....heck I'm 16 and I like em alot. At that, most of the music I listen to could be considered old.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast