Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And here we are

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: And here we are

PWill needs to shut down the run game like he is capable of...with support from his linemates. Force Rottenburger to throw...and then put pressure on him so that he makes some bad decisions. Keep running our own steady offensive game plan...but get the running game going on our side...maybe it's time for Fason to step up and get some carries. Cut Bennett and let Edinger punt as well...he can't do any worse than Old Man Bennett did yesterday.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Edinger did great when he came in for Kluwe and Bennett is just not dependable. He shanks way to many punts, and you can not have 26 yard punts and an average of 31!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

I really though the upset against the Giants would be enough to put us in playoff position, but with the streaking Bears, It seems we need not one but two more big wins. It is a very exciting time to be a Viking Fan. I hope we respond to the pressure well.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

some people are calling us for real now. 6 in a row is amazing. i tihnk we will get a ton of respect from everyone if we can somehow beat this steelers team. and i know its possible.
    stopping hines i dont think is our biggest concern. stopping the run is our biggest concern. if it turns into a track meet, we can win that kind of game. a game were we have to slug it out might be a little bit tougher as there is no team tougher than the steelers.
    We're bringing purple back.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Paulbedy59" wrote:
    I agree with your strategy Del.But if there is one thing I,m not happy with on our Defense it is the pass rush.We need to bring more heat!!
    KWill has been out injured...Spencer Johnson has been out injured...Lance Johnstone has been out injured...just give them all a chance to get healthy...you will get your pass rush! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12