Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    darkflood is offline Starter

Re: Henderson signs five-year extension

I kind of hope we find a way to keep NaPo also. He sucked with Oakland, but I think he has been doing a pretty good job with Minnesota. At least part of the R.M. trade is working out.
    WELL, I LL ASK HIM, BUT I DON T THINK HE WILL BE VERY KEEN. UH, HE S ALREADY GOT ONE, YOU SEE.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

This makes Harris expendable so long as we sign the big time MLB that Del Rio wants so badly. I wanted Peterson (in Seattle now)
    last offseason. He has 72 tackles in 13 games compared to Henderson's 83, Harris' 45, and Leber's 33. DT has 30, and Donnie Edwards has 118. I'm convinced that Greenway will making our LBs better, but it is undeniable that we need a force in the middle. Package Napo with a draft pick and trade him.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

"Acumen" wrote:
    "happy" wrote:
    i hope they dont just assume greenway will be good.
    My guess is that they did make that assumption when they picked him in the first.
    what I mean was, I hope they don't just let Harris go and pencil Greenway in as the starting OLB.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Here's what the Tribune is saying...
    "Henderson also might get his wish to play middle linebacker again -- "I think that's my natural spot," he said -- starting next season. Napoleon Harris, who starts in the middle, will be an unrestricted free agent this offseason.

Moving Henderson to his old spot would open a place for first-round pick Chad Greenway on the weak side. Greenway is expected to be recovered from a torn left anterior cruciate ligament by this spring. Those two, along with Ben Leber, who signed a five-year, $20 million free-agent deal with the Vikings last March, could make up the starting linebacker corps next season."
    http://www.startribune.com/510/story/879256.html
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Here's what the Tribune is saying...
    "Henderson also might get his wish to play middle linebacker again -- "I think that's my natural spot," he said -- starting next season. Napoleon Harris, who starts in the middle, will be an unrestricted free agent this offseason.

Moving Henderson to his old spot would open a place for first-round pick Chad Greenway on the weak side. Greenway is expected to be recovered from a torn left anterior cruciate ligament by this spring. Those two, along with Ben Leber, who signed a five-year, $20 million free-agent deal with the Vikings last March, could make up the starting linebacker corps next season."
    http://www.startribune.com/510/story/879256.html
    Chad, EJ, and Ben is going to be a sick Linebackers corp next year
    ;D

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Yeah baby this is great news! Now let's lock up our other young talent!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123