Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

The Henderson brothers

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]The Henderson brothers[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

May 21st, 2008 – 7:08 PM by Judd Zulgad E.J. Henderson and his kid brother, Erin, didn’t play on the same football teams growing up because E.J. is almost 6-years older. But that didn’t stop the two from becoming very close. E.J. calls Erin one of his best friends and now he also can call him a teammate.

http://ww3.startribune.com/vikingsblog/
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

Re: The Henderson brothers

I just hope people don't get all, pissed off if he gets cut from the team. He does have alot of competition to make a spot. I am also conviced that there is also a reason that he didn't get drafted, that we have not been told about as well. I have heard rumors of a possible failed drug test but it is only a rumor.

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

I'm so glad we got Erin, I simply couldn't understand why we didn't draft him, but I'm glad nobody else did (since we didn't have to spend any picks on him
    ;D)
    I think he could be a major steal if he stays healthy.

Vikes' starting LBs in 2010:

Chad Greenway

E.J Henderson

Erin Henderson

Eyedea is offline Pro-Bowler

"HEY" wrote:
    I'm so glad we got Erin, I simply couldn't understand why we didn't draft him, but I'm glad nobody else did (since we didn't have to spend any picks on him

;D)
    I think he could be a major steal if he stays healthy.

Vikes' starting LBs in 2010:

Chad Greenway

E.J Henderson

Erin Henderson
    Garland, you mean people like these?

Please, Erin Henderson won't be a starter unless atleast 2 linebackers get hurt....
    Make love to the present, fuck the past
    --Sage Francis

"Garland" wrote:
    I just hope people don't get all, pissed off if he gets cut from the team. He does have alot of competition to make a spot. I am also conviced that there is also a reason that he didn't get drafted, that we have not been told about as well. I have heard rumors of a possible failed drug test but it is only a rumor.
    LOL, nice post Garland.

I agree. We deep at alot of positions with respect to who makes the squad this year.
    Gonna be fun to watch the staff struggle with who to keep.

Also gonna be fun to watch people beeeeyyyyyatch as thier favorite players get the ax.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    LOL, nice post Garland.

I agree. We deep at alot of positions with respect to who makes the squad this year.

Also gonna be fun to watch people beeeeyyyyyatch as thier favorite players get the ax.
    ;D
    Yeah, I never understood why so many people were upset when we cut Tyler Thigpen last year... like he was our "savior" or something... the kid never played one down in the pros... much less any reputable collegiate talent.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

"C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    LOL, nice post Garland.

;D
    Yeah, I never understood why so many people were upset when we cut Tyler Thigpen last year... like he was our "savior" or something... the kid never played one down in the pros... much less any reputable collegiate talent.
    I was upset because in the grand scheme of things, he would have already had one year in the system under the tutelage of our coaches.

Thereby making him the automatic 3rd option at QB and possibly next year the number 2 eliminating the need to keep brining in old has been/never was vet QBs to fill the role as backup QB.

Now we start all over again with Booty.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    LOL, nice post Garland.

;D
    I was upset because in the grand scheme of things, he would have already had one year in the system under the tutelage of our coaches.

Thereby making him the automatic 3rd option at QB and possibly next year the number 2 eliminating the need to keep brining in old has been/never was vet QBs to fill the role as backup QB.

Now we start all over again with Booty.
    True, however, I think Booty is more accustomed to playing against NFL sort of talent than Thigpen was (or even still is).
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

gagarr is offline Team Alumni

He's got the right genes.
    If he can match EJ and in few years, all the better.
    The best he can look at right now is probably a place on ST or the practice squad.
    But stars have had the same slow start... John Randle
    [size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]

Formo is offline Team Alumni

Who does the Vikings have for backup LBs?
    I read somewhere that Erin isn't a lock for a roster spot, but has the best chance of all the other undrafted rookie free agents, due to lack of depth at linebacker.

While it wouldn't hurt my feelings if he were cut, I just don't see it happening, again, due to the minimal depth the Vikes have at LB.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast