Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: HELP ME OUT!!

  1. #1
    ChiTownVike's Avatar
    ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,685

    HELP ME OUT!!

    Guys and Gals

    I won some good money at a SuperBowl party, I am thinking about buying either a K. Robinson jersey or a T. Williamson one

    I am very unsure since I am hearing this rumor about Troy getting traded

    Which do you think I should get?



    Thank you Josdin for the sig

  2. #2
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: HELP ME OUT!!

    Cannot go wrong with Koren the Pro Bowler!

  3. #3
    DarrinNelsonguy's Avatar
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: HELP ME OUT!!

    Can't go wrong with either one but I would prefer a TWill jersey.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

  4. #4
    ChiTownVike's Avatar
    ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: HELP ME OUT!!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Williamson8211" wrote:
    I've fallen in the commode!!! Could someone give me a hand?
    Sorry dude...but I don't know where you live! Holler for your moms! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Its late but

    when did i say that

    and do we know if koren is staying??



    Thank you Josdin for the sig

  5. #5
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: HELP ME OUT!!

    "Williamson8211" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Williamson8211" wrote:
    I've fallen in the commode!!! Could someone give me a hand?
    Sorry dude...but I don't know where you live! Holler for your moms! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Its late but

    when did i say that

    and do we know if koren is staying??
    I'm just messin' witcha, dude!

    Get the KRob one...but wait until we re-sign him first!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #6
    ChiTownVike's Avatar
    ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: HELP ME OUT!!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Williamson8211" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Williamson8211" wrote:
    I've fallen in the commode!!! Could someone give me a hand?
    Sorry dude...but I don't know where you live! Holler for your moms! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Its late but

    when did i say that

    and do we know if koren is staying??
    I'm just messin' witcha, dude!

    Get the KRob one...but wait until we re-sign him first!
    I wasnt serious or anything

    whats a commode

    i no im a noob for not knowing that



    Thank you Josdin for the sig

  7. #7
    FuadFan's Avatar
    FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,746

    Re: HELP ME OUT!!

    I agree once we show him the money get yourself that K-Rob jersey and a commode would be your toilet.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

  8. #8
    collegeguyjeff's Avatar
    collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,304

    Re: HELP ME OUT!!

    well wilf did say koren was their #1 offseason priority so that tells you a lot. one receiver probably will be gone and i think burleson will be dangling out there till the vikes see what kind of pick they'd get for him. williamson i just can't picture him being gone.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

  9. #9
    collegeguyjeff's Avatar
    collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,304

    Re: HELP ME OUT!!

    "Williamson8211" wrote:
    [quote]"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Williamson8211" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Williamson8211" wrote:
    I've fallen in the commode!!! Could someone give me a hand?

    whats a commode

    i no im a noob for not knowing that
    commode is a special perfume made in wisconsin and it is quite popular there.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

  10. #10
    GreenBaySlackers's Avatar
    GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,249

    Re: HELP ME OUT!!

    "collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    [quote]"Williamson8211" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Williamson8211" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Williamson8211
    I've fallen in the commode!!! Could someone give me a hand?

    whats a commode

    i no im a noob for not knowing that
    commode is a special perfume made in wisconsin and it is quite popular there.
    ROFLOL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •