Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

hello ...fellow vikings fans!

"whackthepack" wrote:
    zzbudzz, it's ok to lurk as long as you don't stalk (just kidding). Welcome to the site!!!!!

Always good to have another Vikes fan aboard!

Watch out for Big Dog Bovy (he bites).
    only when he is not feed or you disagree with him :banghead: ain't that right BIGDOGBOVY :blackeye: :tongue:

:thumbright: Good one Whack :thumbleft:

:happy9:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Welcome, ZZBud! Glad to have you onboard. If it makes you feel better, LOL, I lurked for like half the year, til the infamous Pep/Ferotte debates were started by silly people. I could not for the life of me stay outta that. We gonna rock this year. GO VIKES!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"UTVikfan" wrote:
    I lurked for like half the year, til the infamous Pep/Ferotte debates were started by silly people.
    Hey - I resemble that !!

Nah, Daunte's our guy.

Welcome ZZ

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

"SKOL" wrote:
    "UTVikfan" wrote:
    I lurked for like half the year, til the infamous Pep/Ferotte debates were started by silly people.
    Hey - I resemble that !!

Nah, Daunte's our guy.

Welcome ZZ
    Man I been Stalking (ooppsss :silent: J/K) I mean Lurking for about 4 or 5 years every once in a while Webby and all the good folks of the Purple Pride Org let me

Say hello learn more then its Back

Out Lurking 8)

You guy and girls are the best FOLKS to hang out with THANKS>>>>> talk about pumped up :naka: LRVF can't understand why I can't sleep at night and keep tell her only 3 no 2 more day's left and IT VIKING FOOTBALL......I am going to pass out I am so Hyped :shaking:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    call it the "PRESENT"

wv__viking__fan is offline Starter

Welcome zz. Can't wait to get this year started. Making first trip to the Dome. Flight leaves tomorrow afternoon. Can't wait to cheer for my Vikings with the Vikes crowd. Can't wait to hear that horn on the first downs. Man I'm excited. All going to the game, have a safe trip.

Let's Go Vikings!
    Let s Go Mountaineers!

Casper, I'm glad Webby let us both in. :cheers: I always read your posts 2, 3 or 4 times. :scratch: :wink: And I always look at the pictures. You make this site unique. I'll give a cheer for you at the game on Sunday. ccasion5:

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

"wv__viking__fan" wrote:
    Welcome zz. Can't wait to get this year started. Making first trip to the Dome. Flight leaves tomorrow afternoon. Can't wait to cheer for my Vikings with the Vikes crowd. Can't wait to hear that horn on the first downs. Man I'm excited. All going to the game, have a safe trip.

Let's Go Vikings!
    Just remember you're not sitting on your couch wv !! Cheer loudly, and make plenty of noise when the Defense is on the field. It's great when the opposing offenses have to compensate for the crowd noise. I sit in the middle of a bunch of hand-sitting, long time season ticket holders... They may as well be sitting on their couch. I don't care, I cheer anyway.

"SKOL" wrote:
    Casper, I'm glad Webby let us both in. :cheers: I always read your posts 2, 3 or 4 times. :scratch: :wink: And I always look at the pictures. You make this site unique. I'll give a cheer for you at the game on Sunday. ccasion5:

SKOL I will be cheering myself Speachless and really everyone traveling to the DOME Drive and Fly safe....

Thanks for the Cheer back at you
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    call it the "PRESENT"

wv__viking__fan is offline Starter

Don't worry skol, even when I'm on my couch I cheer loud. I'm a season ticket holder at Mountaineer field, we know how to cheer. I'm as fired up about this trip as I've ever been for anything. Can't wait to expierence it.
    Let s Go Mountaineers!

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

I'll be at the dome cheering like Fontes lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast