Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Erinnn is offline Starter

Re:Hello! Couple questions if you can please help!

smoke54 wrote:
    Thank you for all the info. I will make sure to contact them tommorrow after I get off of work. How dependable is the light rail on gamedays and how far away is the station from the Metrodome? Thank you!
    If you don't want to wait in the long line after the game just walk a few blocks down to the Government Plaza stop (the one right before the dome) and you can cut down your wait time considerably. That always worked for me when I used to take it. The Holiday Inn on Washington is within walking distance, but I don't know the price.

I sit in the lower level end zone about midway up and I love my seats. I sat in the upper level for a few years, and like other people said there aren't many bad seats. End zone runs a little cheaper, and I prefer it to the sidelines, although I may be the only one. Hope the ticket office was able to help you.

smoke54 is offline Waterboy

How would I know if the tickets are obstructed or not? Do tickets through the Vikings go pretty fast? Are there any decent seats through the Vikings or all the higher level ones? How high is too high? Thank you for all the help!
    None

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

smoke54 wrote:
    How would I know if the tickets are obstructed or not?
    If you're buying from the Vikings directly, they should tell you. The price will often reflect that. You can also just ask. If you're buying from a Vendor or ebay, they're supposed to tell you, but some don't. Generally anything below row 27 is fine, and anything above runs a chance of being obstructed by support beams. Be sure to ask.

Do tickets through the Vikings go pretty fast? Are there any decent seats through the Vikings or all the higher level ones?
    You should be able to get anything you want, with the exception maybe being the most popular games (Packers, Bears, Home opener, etc.) I got tickets to the Giants game last season at face value from the Vikings when tickets went on sale and I didn't manage to go. Sold them for over face value.

How high is too high?
    Really, there isn't a too high section. As long as you're not in an obstructed view seat, every seat has a great view of the field. Its one of the great things about the Dome compared to some other fields. You can have a seat in the 2nd level, row 25 in the endzone and still see the action very well.

I suppose, you could take into account, that the people sitting in the cheap seats at the top are often drunken college kids, whether that plays a factor into you're decision or not is up to you, but you can find some decent seats in the 2nd level corner or endzone for fairly cheap, or even lower endzone is pretty inexpensive as well.

I personally like the 2nd row best, it gives you a more 'tv'-like view, you can see the action on all parts of the field, and have a better view on ball spots, etc. You might miss some very minor details, but should be able to catch everything else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12