Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello Again

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Hello Again

always good to see one of the 'old' hands back
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Del Rio Guest

Hello Again

Yeah I went to the game and watched John's number raised to the rafters it was a great sight. Surprised he spoke as much as he did being a shut in and all. But non the less an argument could be made he was the best POINT guard of all time.

The Jazz are not surprising me. They are coached by the best coach in the NBA and have a lot of young talent.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Hello Again

Welcome back

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Hello Again

Welcome back DR...man has alot of stuff happened while we were out and about or what....Glad to hear all is well with you and family... see you out here SKOL
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Hello Again

"casper" wrote:
    Welcome back DR...man has alot of stuff happened while we were out and about or what....Glad to hear all is well with you and family... see you out here SKOL
    Welcome back to you, casper...it seems like ages since we have had the pleasure of your presence on the MB It looks like the gang is almost all here...just in time to witness the late season charge of the Vikings to the Super Bowl!!! :cheers: Are you back from your trip yet? :scratch: If so, I hope that all went well. I don't know if you are celebrating tomorrow, but Happy Thanksgiving to you and your lovely wife!

cajunvike
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Hello Again

Del Rio glad to have you back!! :cheers:

Even tho you knocked me out of 1st place on Frogger and Duck Hunting.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Del Rio Guest

Hello Again

Had to seek some revenge on you from the defeats you gave me in our Hovan debates lol

Where is Hovan btw?

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Hello Again

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Had to seek some revenge on you from the defeats you gave me in our Hovan debates lol

Where is Hovan btw?
    I am not sure, I have not been on much over the last few weeks.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Hello Again

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "casper" wrote:
    Welcome back to you, casper...it seems like ages since we have had the pleasure of your presence on the MB It looks like the gang is almost all here...just in time to witness the late season charge of the Vikings to the Super Bowl!!! :cheers: Are you back from your trip yet? :scratch: If so, I hope that all went well. I don't know if you are celebrating tomorrow, but Happy Thanksgiving to you and your lovely wife!

cajunvike
    thanks cajun, we are back and did celebrate, :drunken: we will be out again soon #-o but here as much as we can hope you enjoyed the bird day :usa2: and all the football games :hello1: ...
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Hello Again

The Bird Day games were lame this year. Who wants to watch the Lions and Cowboys anyway? It's only a "tradition" for those two cities. The rest of the world shouldn't have to pay for it by watching lame teams play lame games. There I'm done.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast