Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello Again

Del Rio Guest

Hello Again

Hello again fellow Viking fans. Finally made it back to the boards. Just wanted to say hello, and I look forward to the rest of the season looks like it's begining to get interesting.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Hello Again

I always suspected there was a cult following in Utah for the Jazz. They made you go to some sort of fan minicamp or something didn't they? No access to the outside world, computers and such?

Have they been holding you against your will the last two weeks?

Did they treat you well?

Were the conditions good?

Del Rio Guest

Hello Again

Well I assume that even though the Jazz are doing quite well it is still not enough to convince the KG cult and the nay sayers that they will indeed make the playoffs this year.

As far as me I actually went to Minnesota with the wife for buisiness purposes. When I returned I spent a good portion of my days in the woods chasing Elk, Mule deer, and recently Pheasant.

Then my son got sick and since he is a wee one it was very scary, but he has fully recovered and is doing really well. I have been working on two very large projects in regards to my graphic design. And time has been non-exsistent, but now the holiday season is coming time is also emerging.

Since I left certain topics mid-season that ranged from the meaning of life and christianity, to the ever so intriguing red headed mullet man, I figured I'd stop in and see what I was missing.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Hello Again

Glad your back Del Rio. Where the Heck do you find pheasants now days. Since the silly dwr, or whatever they call themselves this week stopped planting them, that hunt has sucked. Kinda like deer.

Del Rio Guest

Hello Again

Man UTVkfan, I wish you would have looked me up. My family owns about 1500 acres out near snowville. Pheasants all over. Sage hen as well. As far as the Elk, Deer hunt you have to go up into the Uintas. I go to a place called Cow Hollow.

I've been going there for the last 10 years and I have gotten a deer 7 times. Two of the times I didn't i missed. Including a really huge 4 point muley last year from about 60 yards away.

I didn't miss this year, but as far as phesants go they are around.
    You could have tried Ogden Bay, but you have to use steel shot, or hunt the weber river out in Slaterville.

But I go to snowville, your more then welcome to go next year if you want some good holiday pheasant hunting.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Hello Again

Welcome back Del Rio! I wondered what happened to you. You made it back just in time to see the Vikes go on a roll !! Your football pick-em pool is still going, and you're back just in time to get back in the race. The Pack fans' heads are swelling more than ever... we need another poster to deflate their ego and bring them back down to earth.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Hello Again

Welcome back Del Rio! Glad you're back - we've missed you!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Hello Again

Good to have you back. Good to hear that your son is ok also!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Hello Again

Welcome back Del Rio!

I was wondering where you were at.

Jazz are doing great!!

Did You see the #12 raised to the rafters last night?

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Hello Again

Welcome back.....I was wondering where you went!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast