Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HELLO! 3 SUPERBOWL WINS VS. ???????????? NONE!!!!!!

:thumbright: :thumbleft: HELLO!! DONT YOU FREAKING MOSS WANT-TO-BEES UNDERSTAND THAT MAYBE ONCE YOU WIN A (LIKE) SUPERBOWL, WE ((((MAY)))) HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR YOU!! This is very simple; The Bears and the Packers have the oldest history out there!! The Vikings have proven NOTHING!! In fact, they have (in recent history) had two back-to-back seasons at 15-1 and went NO WHERE in the playoffs!! So again, once you actually WIN a superbowl, then come and talk and TRY to play with US (America's TEAM!!!) Hello, get it, good!!! The Packers will ALWAYS Rule!!

Odin VAVikefan is offline Pro-Bowler

What the hell are you talking about? How many Packers players have Super Bowl rings? About as many as current Vikings players. The fact that you think a team remains at a constant state of being shows us what an ignorant douchebag you really are. Players leave or retire, front offices change, coaching staffs change. The only things that are the same on the Packers and Vikings between the 1990's and now are a VERY few key players and the teams' names. Superbowl win or not, I neither want your respect, nor do I have any for you. 'Nuff said.
    NMA -- www.newmodelarmy.org

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

well thats your first post. welcome, enjoy your cup of coffee while u r here.
    and i thought that dallas had the monaker of americas team?

Del Rio Guest

Who left the door open and let this steaming turd in here?

Have fun watching us play next Sunday. While you pray that Favre doesn't retire.

"Odin VAVikefan" wrote:
    What the hell are you talking about? How many Packers players have Super Bowl rings? About as many as current Vikings players. The fact that you think a team remains at a constant state of being shows us what an ignorant douchebag you really are. Players leave or retire, front offices change, coaching staffs change. The only things that are the same on the Packers and Vikings between the 1990's and now are a VERY few key players and the teams' names. Superbowl win or not, I neither want your respect, nor do I have any for you. 'Nuff said.
    Very good!! All that is true!! But, why are you ignoring the FACTS!! When will you guys actually win a FREAKING SuperBowl!! Well, when!!!???????? Answer me that!!

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"Del Rio" wrote:

Have fun watching us play next Sunday. While you pray that Favre doesn't retire.

lmao

i told webby the other day that when you make your 1500 posts or whatever that the name "troll enforcement" would work for you.
    you ripped that guy last week and i was cracking up. and i went back and read it for tutilage. lol you have a knack for that.
    roflmao

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

When have the Vikings had back to back 15-1 seasons?

"TheAnimal93" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:

lmao

i told webby the other day that when you make your 1500 posts or whatever that the name "troll enforcement" would work for you.
    you ripped that guy last week and i was cracking up. and i went back and read it for tutilage. lol you have a knack for that.

Answer the question possed to you!! When?????

roflmao

"tlk23" wrote:
    When have the Vikings had back to back 15-1 seasons?
    Maybe it wasnt back-to-back. The point remains, when will you EVER win a superbowl ---- NEVER!! Everyone hates the Vikings!!!

Odin VAVikefan is offline Pro-Bowler

Your facts mean NOTHING, because those facts affect absolutely nothing in football today. It's all about present-day man, and what has your team done for you lately? Get killed by the Vikings and bitch-slapped out of the playoffs, that's what! And that's our point! Enjoy your early offseason troll.
    NMA -- www.newmodelarmy.org

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast