Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    poult is offline Asst. Coach

Heart attack city

"purplepat" wrote:
    I was pissed at Hovan for his little dance! You hadn't won the game yet, moron! I thought my hair was getting gray before this game, today really accelerated the snow on the roof!
    ya know, youre right. if he was sacking people regularly, then i wouldnt have minded that so much. it reminded me of shockeys dumbass against the packers when he finally made a catch and just had to spike the ball for a taunting penalty. big talkers the both of them, they should really be able to back it up on the field.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Heart attack city

"poult" wrote:
    "purplepat" wrote:
    I was pissed at Hovan for his little dance! You hadn't won the game yet, moron! I thought my hair was getting gray before this game, today really accelerated the snow on the roof!
    ya know, youre right. if he was sacking people regularly, then i wouldnt have minded that so much. it reminded me of shockeys dumbass against the packers when he finally made a catch and just had to spike the ball for a taunting penalty. big talkers the both of them, they should really be able to back it up on the field.
    For a guy who has been under as much scrutiny as he has, and had to be "rested up", according to Tice, so he could be used late in the game (who is he, Gilbert Brown???), I thought the dance was a little over the top for really just pushing his guy back a couple of yards and having Carr walk into him.

But, I suppose, now we can "mike him up" again for the Packer game, as he has half a sack.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

ndakvikefan is offline Starter

Heart attack city

I doubt that Hovan will ever play like he did a couple of years ago. I have been saying it all year about Hovan and on this forum as well, Hovan is now douoble teamed on most plays by every team the vikes have played this year.
    Now before you all go off thinking I am one who thinks Hovan is a top DT in the league and I am a defender of his I am not at all, but I have watched him being blocked all year and teams have figured out how to stop his pressure.
    Next week watch how Hovan is being blocked and then tell me I am wrong. Hovan uses his speed and explosivness off the snap to be disruptive, so every team this year doubles him at the snap, but only long enough to stop his burst then they leave him one on one, and he is just not big enough to get by a 325+ lb lineman. THe double on him only lasts about 2 or 3 seconds but it enough to render him ineffective.
    8f72d7a2bfbfd6a931c3ea8edbece812

skogs02 is offline Starter

Heart attack city

i agree with you 100% ndavikefan

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Heart attack city

"ndakvikefan" wrote:
    I doubt that Hovan will ever play like he did a couple of years ago. I have been saying it all year about Hovan and on this forum as well, Hovan is now douoble teamed on most plays by every team the vikes have played this year.
    Now before you all go off thinking I am one who thinks Hovan is a top DT in the league and I am a defender of his I am not at all, but I have watched him being blocked all year and teams have figured out how to stop his pressure.
    Next week watch how Hovan is being blocked and then tell me I am wrong. Hovan uses his speed and explosivness off the snap to be disruptive, so every team this year doubles him at the snap, but only long enough to stop his burst then they leave him one on one, and he is just not big enough to get by a 325+ lb lineman. THe double on him only lasts about 2 or 3 seconds but it enough to render him ineffective.
    No i think most of the time now k will is getting most of the double teams while hovan struggles with just single blocking. I dont think hovan sees double teams or if at at all very rarely. I thought he was pretty slow off the ball huh?
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Freya is offline Team Alumni

Heart attack city

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    [quote]"ndakvikefan" wrote:

No i think most of the time now k will is getting most of the double teams while hovan struggles with just single blocking. I dont think hovan sees double teams or if at at all very rarely. I thought he was pretty slow off the ball huh?
    We made a point of watching Hovan this game.........the fact is he is being double teamed, or at least he was in this game.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12