Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heart!

HornBoy is offline Waterboy

Heart!

I 've been a Viking fan 36 purple years.I have never seen a Viking team with out this much heart.Their purple blood went Black and Gold.Put Brad in and let Pepper seat . Brad has heart and has tasted winning the big one. Please Tice put Pepper on the bench. At least he won't throw a pick, but he might flumble his water.
    I live down here close to Pamperville (Panthers) they have a coach that has heart and took bad year last year and made something out of it. Mike acts like he's on the take.

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

Re: Heart!

Yeah, Brad Johnson makes the difference, HA!
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

"HornBoy" wrote:
    I 've been a Viking fan 36 purple years.I have never seen a Viking team with out this much heart.Their purple blood went Black and Gold.Put Brad in and let Pepper seat . Brad has heart and has tasted winning the big one. Please Tice put Pepper on the bench. At least he won't throw a pick, but he might flumble his water.
    I live down here close to Pamperville (Panthers) they have a coach that has heart and took bad year last year and made something out of it. Mike acts like he's on the take.

To put Brad Johnson in the line-up as an improvement to C-Pep is a little on the mis-guided side of things, there is NO way Brad Johnson does any better!!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I think he's right, but maybe not about the Johnson thing. I think we call for him out of frustration and because we are having a hard time putting our finger on what is wrong.

Del Rio Guest

What would it hurt to put Johnson in? Ego's around here?

I mean it certainly wouldn't hurt our chances to win anymore then Culpepper in there. Did you see the fumble when he was BARELY touched?

You put Brad in see how he does, go to Culpepper if he does bad. I mean you guys act like it is out of the question or some form of insubordination. You have Johnson for a reason, put him in see what he does.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:

I mean it certainly wouldn't hurt our chances to win anymore then Culpepper in there. Did you see the fumble when he was BARELY touched?

You put Brad in see how he does, go to Culpepper if he does bad. I mean you guys act like it is out of the question or some form of insubordination. You have Johnson for a reason, put him in see what he does.
    Maybe Johnson could prove to DC that the offense can move by completing passes. But I think the real reason BJ is here is to be a back-up. No one thought or wanted to think that BJ would have to play. He is no long term solution.

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

welcome!

brad jhonson won't help c-pep is the man it is just that the o line sucks so bad that we are losing games. O-LINE YOU SUCK!

Go vikes!!

Del Rio Guest

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:

Maybe Johnson could prove to DC that the offense can move by completing passes. But I think the real reason BJ is here is to be a back-up. No one thought or wanted to think that BJ would have to play. He is no long term solution.
    Obviously he is not the long term solution, but what is the point of putting Culpepper on the field when he is hurt and playing very poorly.

Backups are not just for injuried if a guy can't get it done, he needs to sit. EVEN if it is for one game, one quarter or anything. You put Brad in there and he does a good job then Culpepper sits even longer. Simply not playing brad is an ego thing. Especially if Pepper is hurt.

Freya is offline Team Alumni

"Del Rio" wrote:

No room for ego's. Team sport.
    Frankly, I'm tired of the (what appears to be) prissy pants approach to handling players.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

"Del Rio" wrote:

I think by putting Johnson in there, you first have to admit that we're a weak team. I don't think that anyone here want's to admit that yet. I sure as hell don't.

We have the bye week now to sort out our issues. I don't think you go to the back up out of the bye unless you are sure that Daunte can't pull it back together. After all, this is the guy that had one of the best seasons ever for a qb last year. You can't throw him on the scrap heap without first making every effort to figure out what's going wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast