Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Offseason blame game:

Marrdro, BLV, singersp, VQ, few others: Favre

Caine: Mark Wilf

Prophet: Tahi

others? this is the place to go on record.
    I'm on record as blaming the negative Nancy fans who look at every penalty, fumble, missed assignment or bad challenge as a reason to call for a firing, a player cut or a move to Los Angeles.

And Fred Smoot, of course.
    Isn't that our role in the grand scheme of things?
    I'm more of the camp that a fan should support his/her team, even when things don't go right. Look for the positive, especially when the team in question is a big winner who ends up playing for the NFC Championship.

=Z=
    Oh, bite it Sally-boy!!

My dislike of Childress is well documented...no need to go into that again. But the article about his mid-season extension certainly highlights the possibility that it was not only premature (As I stated back then) but also undeserved (As I'v stated all along).

But Chiller is just the most visible problem...the REAL problem is Mark Wilf.

I mean, lets face it, what is this guys football IQ? Is it even CLOSE to any one of ours? (Well...except Zeus. That guy knows jack.) Yet, due to his BROTHER being loaded, he actually has a "job" with the Vikings. There he is on the "STAFF" page...second from the top....."Owner/President"

Bullpuckey!!!!

President of the "Please beat me up and call me Sally" club maybe...but of MY Minnesota Viking? I think not, Nancy-boy.

And with a foo-foo like that in a position of authority (real or otherwise),how can you expect our guys to succeed?

Bryant McKinnie is SO ashamed of being associated with a pipsqueek like Mark Wilf that he hides his head in shame on passing plays (Which is why he never sees the opposing End beating his fat ass).

Evry time Adrian Peterson looks up in the stands - which is every time he runs - he sees Mark Wilf and has an unconscious arm spasm....which explans the fumbles. All due to Mark Wilfs whimpiness!!!

Special teams claim that Mark Wilfs whimpiness shatters their concentration so completely that they can't even figure out who the ball was kicked to, much less tackle the idiot. It's a good thin most opposing kick returners trip over their own guys...

And the list goes on....all the fault of MARK WILF!!!!!

So, go ahead and waste your time blaming others for the failurs of the Vikings. I know, it makes you all feel clever and significant. But the trut is, you need look no further than Mark Wilf.

Sure, Zygi is no towering paragon of might and splendor...but at least he went out and made a kazillion dollrs. What did Mark do besides ride his brother's coat tails?

NOTHING!!!

So, blame Mark Wilf....

...and Chiller.

Caine

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Re:Head Coach Candidates

Blame whoever you want.

If the team would have won the late season games they should have, the NFC championship game would have been played at home.

There would have been twelve men on the field the whole time without having to physically send him out there.

Pretty sure things would have gone much smoother.

I fear the Vikings may have shot their wad. Hope not.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Marrdro wrote:
    PackSux! wrote:
    Its all TJack's fault.
    ...snicker.....

Truth be told, I'm actually back on the TJ bandwagon.

HEY, TJ, you reading? Sorry about that SR49 stuff a while back.
    You just won.

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer

Caine wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Offseason blame game:

I'm on record as blaming the negative Nancy fans who look at every penalty, fumble, missed assignment or bad challenge as a reason to call for a firing, a player cut or a move to Los Angeles.

I'm more of the camp that a fan should support his/her team, even when things don't go right. Look for the positive, especially when the team in question is a big winner who ends up playing for the NFC Championship.

=Z=
    Oh, bite it Sally-boy!!

My dislike of Childress is well documented...no need to go into that again. But the article about his mid-season extension certainly highlights the possibility that it was not only premature (As I stated back then) but also undeserved (As I'v stated all along).

I mean, lets face it, what is this guys football IQ? Is it even CLOSE to any one of ours? (Well...except Zeus. That guy knows jack.) Yet, due to his BROTHER being loaded, he actually has a "job" with the Vikings. There he is on the "STAFF" page...second from the top....."Owner/President"

Bullpuckey!!!!

President of the "Please beat me up and call me Sally" club maybe...but of MY Minnesota Viking? I think not, Nancy-boy.

And with a foo-foo like that in a position of authority (real or otherwise),how can you expect our guys to succeed?

Bryant McKinnie is SO ashamed of being associated with a pipsqueek like Mark Wilf that he hides his head in shame on passing plays (Which is why he never sees the opposing End beating his fat ass).

Evry time Adrian Peterson looks up in the stands - which is every time he runs - he sees Mark Wilf and has an unconscious arm spasm....which explans the fumbles. All due to Mark Wilfs whimpiness!!!

Special teams claim that Mark Wilfs whimpiness shatters their concentration so completely that they can't even figure out who the ball was kicked to, much less tackle the idiot. It's a good thin most opposing kick returners trip over their own guys...

So, go ahead and waste your time blaming others for the failurs of the Vikings. I know, it makes you all feel clever and significant. But the trut is, you need look no further than Mark Wilf.

Sure, Zygi is no towering paragon of might and splendor...but at least he went out and made a kazillion dollrs. What did Mark do besides ride his brother's coat tails?

NOTHING!!!

So, blame Mark Wilf....

...and Chiller.

Caine
    You can blame Mark Wilf all you want but in the end it is TJack's fault.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Caine wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Offseason blame game:

=Z=
    Oh, bite it Sally-boy!!

Bullpuckey!!!!

NOTHING!!!

So, blame Mark Wilf....

...and Chiller.

Caine
    Thats some classic Caine right thar my friends. :laugh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Purple Floyd wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    PackSux! wrote:
    Its all TJack's fault.
    ...snicker.....

Truth be told, I'm actually back on the TJ bandwagon.

HEY, TJ, you reading? Sorry about that SR49 stuff a while back.
    You just won.
    Booby prize.....LOL
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Caine wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Offseason blame game:

=Z=
    Oh, bite it Sally-boy!!

Bullpuckey!!!!

NOTHING!!!

So, blame Mark Wilf....

...and Chiller.

Caine
    Make some good points, Mark Wilf is bumped up in my mental spread sheet as a scapegoat. I can put him in the #1 slot as soon as Tahi leaves.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Bubba Jed is offline Starter

I'm blaming Darren Sharper.
    The Pack, the Pack, gonna smack the Pack.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Caine wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Offseason blame game:

Oh, bite it Sally-boy!!

Bullpuckey!!!!

NOTHING!!!

So, blame Mark Wilf....

...and Chiller.

Caine
    LOL! How did I miss this when it was originally posted?!?

I bow in your general direction.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456