Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Re: He Can't Catch!?!?!

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "Lotzapurple119" wrote:
    "pigskinronin" wrote:
    Williamson is impressing me also. He seems very confident which is a great thing. Taylor also appears to be a very good aquisition.

A downer for me is Robinson is looking a little weak. He doesn't look quick off the snap and doesn't play with much attitude. Bugged the hell out of me when Sammy Davis (nickel back) kept punking him. Find some fire Mr. Robinson!

So to clarify - I see alot of desire and determination from Burleson, Taylor, and Williamson. I just don't see it in Robinson.
    Robinson has been in the league longer than all of those guys. He isn't coming from another team, just been named the number one guy and he is not a rookie therefore he will have plenty of fire when he needs to have it. And a expect him to be burning come sept eleven
    Sorry, I have to disagree Lotzapurple. I think by week 3 Robinson will be 4th on the depth chart, and will not see the field that much unless we get an injury to Nate, Travis or Troy.

He has not looked very good in preseason, and if Troy keeps improving than he will take over the number 3 spot.
    I agree that Robinson is on his way Down the depth chart. He just doesn't seem to do anything on the feild. Look at all the balls that are thrown his way, I don't think that he has even caught half of them. Disappointing.

Big C is offline Coordinator

I agree whole-heartedly. For someone who is supposed to be the end zone target he really didn't look good against the Chargers. He got a lot of balls thrown at him, but got beaten by the CB every single time. I think Taylor already is the #2 reciever. He started in first quarter as the #2 I thought.

Robinson will be our #3 reciever once the season starts (till Troy gets a little more time with the 1st offense). The guy is good at getting the occasional 1st down but not living up to the expectations we had when we signed him. Taylor on the other hand is a frickin godsend to us.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"Big C" wrote:
    I agree whole-heartedly. For someone who is supposed to be the end zone target he really didn't look good against the Chargers. He got a lot of balls thrown at him, but got beaten by the CB every single time. I think Taylor already is the #2 reciever. He started in first quarter as the #2 I thought.

Robinson will be our #3 reciever once the season starts (till Troy gets a little more time with the 1st offense). The guy is good at getting the occasional 1st down but not living up to the expectations we had when we signed him. Taylor on the other hand is a frickin godsend to us.
    I think they started Taylor as the number 2 receiver against the Jets and he was against the Chargers.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234