Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Del Rio Guest

Re: Having a brat right now!

"VikingNed" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    Elk Steak and Rainbow Trout for me tonight. Have a grouse in the dutch oven that I harvested yesterday morning. Having some friends over and having a feast.

Brats are the way to go though IMO. I have to clear out my chest freezer before hunting season is firing on all cylinders.
    Del, Anyway you could ship out some of them elk steaks?.. Or even one of them grouse?...

I'de gladly return the favour with a nice New England Lobster, or a seafood of your choice....Maybe some giant sea scallops, or a nice Black Fish... ;D
    If you ever stop by Ned you can have all the elk you can carry.

Serious Del,

Do you and your wife like Lobster?....We have the best in the world in New England.....I could put some dry ice in a styrofoam box and ship it Fed-Ex overnight.....You in return, ship out a couple of nice Elk Steaks......

I'de be willing to do it if you would.......

Sound like a plan?.....
    Sure except I would have to send you like 400lb of elk to make up for the cost of the lobster lol. I have about 220lb of elk left but I am not a rich man :P

6-KINGS is offline Asst. Coach

"Del" wrote:
    Elk Steak and Rainbow Trout for me tonight. Have a grouse in the dutch oven that I harvested yesterday morning. Having some friends over and having a feast.

Brats are the way to go though IMO. I have to clear out my chest freezer before hunting season is firing on all cylinders.
    Maybe that jerky can make it's way to Texas.......
    I would say 15-25lbs should be good for now....

"VICTORY IS MINE!"

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "MaddenVodkaAddict" wrote:
    "WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Haha nothin better then a Brat on game day Turbo!The Brats with the cheese inside of them should be illeagal.

And yes this day is creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping bye.
    Amen.
    What the hell is it with condiments too?
    Seriously, they
    just ruin the true flavor of the food itself.
    Cheese inside brats... Blasphemy. I'll probably be eating brats tonight as well. My food of choice for opening weekend gameday. I agree with the condiments thing though. The only thing that should go on brats is Bavarian Sauerkraut.
    I too like the plain brats and usually just eat them "native" with nothing on them.
    Although I have been known to put a little "Cleveland Stadium Mustard" on them as well straight from Cleveland, OH.
    Good stuff.
    Got a bottle in the fridge at all times.

I have to have a brat for just about every Vikings game it is just part of my ritual.
    And I try to keep one last bite at least for game time, part of my superstition to save the last bite for kickoff time if I can make them last that long.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

I'm not much of a brat man myself, coming from the Italian heritage, I prefer Italian Sausage.. Either way you look at it, the day is slowly going by, and I can' wait for game time..

Prophet Guest

Damn, I'm hungry now.
    I'm just going with some nachos with queso fresco/habenero/serrano peppers chased with a homemade pizza and a few cold beers.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

Del, Anyway you could ship out some of them elk steaks?.. Or even one of them grouse?...

I'de gladly return the favour with a nice New England Lobster, or a seafood of your choice....Maybe some giant sea scallops, or a nice Black Fish... ;D
    If you ever stop by Ned you can have all the elk you can carry.

Serious Del,

Do you and your wife like Lobster?....We have the best in the world in New England.....I could put some dry ice in a styrofoam box and ship it Fed-Ex overnight.....You in return, ship out a couple of nice Elk Steaks......

I'de be willing to do it if you would.......

Sound like a plan?.....
    Sure except I would have to send you like 400lb of elk to make up for the cost of the lobster lol. I have about 220lb of elk left but I am not a rich man :P

Del,

I noticed 6's post bellow, do you have elk jerky also?..

It's not about the value to me, just want to try some elk steaks and would love to try elk jerky if you have it....

Don't worry about the value of the lobsters, remember, I live near the ocean and have friends who have lobster boats or like myself, dive for them sometimes...

Again, I'de be more than happy to ship you out a couple of nice lobsters so you and the wife could enjoy them......Just in return, send me and my wife a couple of elk steaks, to me the elk is priceless because we can't get it here.
    That is unless I go to a Game Dinner and I'm lucky enough to see it there, which has never happened yet.....

I do get alot of deer given to me during the hunting season from friends, but I bet elk has a taste of its own..

Just think about it, or even ask for something you can't find out there that we may have here, like a certain type of fish or something....Those giant Sea Scallops I mentioned are the BOMB.... ;D

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Del Rio Guest

I do have tons of Jerky and elk and deer and goose and swan and duck.......

I imagine I can send you some elk. PM me the details.

Prophet Guest

Do you have any baby seal?
    That's what I'm craving.

Del Rio Guest

"Prophet" wrote:
    Do you have any baby seal?
    That's what I'm craving.
    I am fresh out of baby seal. I do have some fetus though........

Lord I apologize for saying I have baby fetus in my freezer....be with the pygmies amen.

Freya is offline Team Alumni

Runs out screaming...............aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh hhhhh

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast