Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

Having a brat right now!

I just cant wait until game time, I am pretty much useless here today as far as getting much work done.
    I boiled me up a brat in beer and threw it on the grill a few minutes ago, now I am savoring it while cruising PPO.
    Man this day is creeping by so slowly.......

Come on game time.

I might find out if my 2 year old likes Bratwurst tonight, since that is the meal of choice (my choice that is) tonight for the family.
    I just have to make sure they dont see them before they are cooked or they will never even try it probably.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Having a brat right now!

Haha nothin better then a Brat on game day Turbo!The Brats with the cheese inside of them should be illeagal.

And yes this day is creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping bye.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Haha nothin better then a Brat on game day Turbo!The Brats with the cheese inside of them should be illeagal.

Amen.
    What the hell is it with condiments too?
    Seriously, they
    just ruin the true flavor of the food itself.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I grilled up a nice porter house steak yesterday, not sure what I'm having tonight...Maybe the same dam thing... ;D

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Del Rio Guest

Elk Steak and Rainbow Trout for me tonight. Have a grouse in the dutch oven that I harvested yesterday morning. Having some friends over and having a feast.

Brats are the way to go though IMO. I have to clear out my chest freezer before hunting season is firing on all cylinders.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"MaddenVodkaAddict" wrote:
    "WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:

Amen.
    What the hell is it with condiments too?
    Seriously, they
    just ruin the true flavor of the food itself.
    Cheese inside brats... Blasphemy. I'll probably be eating brats tonight as well. My food of choice for opening weekend gameday. I agree with the condiments thing though. The only thing that should go on brats is Bavarian Sauerkraut.

"Del" wrote:
    Elk Steak and Rainbow Trout for me tonight. Have a grouse in the dutch oven that I harvested yesterday morning. Having some friends over and having a feast.

Brats are the way to go though IMO. I have to clear out my chest freezer before hunting season is firing on all cylinders.
    Del, Anyway you could ship out some of them elk steaks?.. Or even one of them grouse?...

I'de gladly return the favour with a nice New England Lobster, or a seafood of your choice....Maybe some giant sea scallops, or a nice Black Fish... ;D

If the smell of Brats on the Grill or Lobsters and Steamers cooking up in the pot don't get your blood running for the game tonight, then take a listen to this....May just get that blood boiling.. ;D

http://208.231.213.174/download/NFL_-_Fox_Sports_Football_Theme.mp3

Del Rio Guest

"VikingNed" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

Del, Anyway you could ship out some of them elk steaks?.. Or even one of them grouse?...

I'de gladly return the favour with a nice New England Lobster, or a seafood of your choice....Maybe some giant sea scallops, or a nice Black Fish... ;D
    If you ever stop by Ned you can have all the elk you can carry.

"Del" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

If you ever stop by Ned you can have all the elk you can carry.

Serious Del,

Do you and your wife like Lobster?....We have the best in the world in New England.....I could put some dry ice in a styrofoam box and ship it Fed-Ex overnight.....You in return, ship out a couple of nice Elk Steaks......

I'de be willing to do it if you would.......

Sound like a plan?.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast