Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Have you ever gotten mad and broke something during a game?

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    I have one of those "stupid call" bricks... but I don't throw things when I get mad... I just scream at the players! makes me feel much better
    I find it necessary to throw my brick at the players, and then I don't want to get up and get it so I throw a cup or any other non-breakable object at them...

Moss Deep is offline Rookie

Walking home from my mates at 4 am after watching Freeman make that catch off Dishmans back i kicked the shit out of my neighbours hedge.
    Yo quiero pancakes. Donnes-moi pancakes. Click-click-bloody-click pancakes!

gpete13 is offline Starter

I got angry once in HS and ripped apart my chair for my desk in my room. Tore the metal legs right off of it. After I calmed down I noticed two things. I had a broken chair and my problem was still not solved. And I was kinda of scared I destroyed that chair so easily, what if it was something or someone. From that point on I figured that acting like that just destroys things to addition of the orginal anger not being solved, wasnt making things better. So I have refrained from doing anything like that for a long time. I am also a Jazz fan, so if I didnt realize this I would have very little left.

After the packers beat us at home last year I kicked my beer off the coffee table and threw the remote across the room (luckily there wasn't much beer left in the can and I didn't damage the remote).

After the Arizona loss last year (I was at the game), I threw my plastic Viking horns helmet down towards the field in disgust. I wish I didn't do that. Now I have to find another Helmet for this season.

But my favorite description of Viking rage was a post from Zitch back in March about the Arizona game:

...It would have to be the Cards game. I was so upset, I ripped off my shirt, threw it in the garbage. I was screaming so loud my dogs pi$$ed all over the floor & hid under the bed all night. My daughter ran to the neighbors & my wife wouldn't say a word all night. Then the worst, I had to face everyone at work the next day.

:angryfire:
    lol
    Even babies know the difference.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

During the Atlanta (1998) Viking nfc championship game I was so pissed I went to run down the stairs
    -slipped and broke 2 ribs. I guess that counts.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Semperfi Vike is offline Rookie

Heck my wife makes sure that anything breakable is far from my reach, She puts my chair in the middle of the living room, I have these football bean bags I throw at the TV and one of those tear apart Referees, needless to say she thinks I need anger managerment help. Never found the head to that referee

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

I almost broke our grandfather clock when i threw the remote after the cardinals game. it slipped out of my hand and hit the clock. oops. luckily only the remote broke and not the clock.

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

i have busted the controller after the cards game this year, but before that no damage, just some swearing and a lot of "bad days". If we lose a big game dont talk to me for about two days. After the Cards game my gf said it was "just a game, dont get so worked up over it" i had to try so hard not to blow up on her. It was not just a game dammit!!!
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

After the Vikings scored and took the lead in the Cardinals game, I jumped as high as I could and landed on my knees. Ouch!! I usually get down on both knees lightly like Cris Carter used to do after every touchdown the Vikings score, but I was so damn angry that the Vikings didn't take the lead until the 4th Quarter. After that I thought that the game was over. Big mistake.

Each game I wear a Vikings jersey. Vikings lose, change jersey. I wear the Vikings hard hat, have headphones conected to the radio because I think that the radio broadcast is so great and much better than the idiots that do the Vikings games on TV and know nothing about the team. I squeeze the Vikings Bad Call brick which has just about had it and is starting to peal. I wear these bagging blue silky like paint that look like pajamas and put a towel along my front like the players and this year I'm thinking of wearing a stretch book cover over my head under my hard hat as a doo rag. I also wear the mean looking Vikings guy mask. I riped the string on the back of it once because the Vikngs scored and I took the mask off too fast. Nothing that a little super glue didn't fix during half time.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

"tlk23" wrote:
    After the Vikings scored and took the lead in the Cardinals game, I jumped as high as I could and landed on my knees. Ouch!! I usually get down on both knees lightly like Cris Carter used to do after every touchdown the Vikings score, but I was so damn angry that the Vikings didn't take the lead until the 4th Quarter. After that I thought that the game was over. Big mistake.

Each game I wear a Vikings jersey. Vikings lose, change jersey. I wear the Vikings hard hat, have headphones conected to the radio because I think that the radio broadcast is so great and much better than the idiots that do the Vikings games on TV and know nothing about the team. I squeeze the Vikings Bad Call brick which has just about had it and is starting to peal. I wear these bagging blue silky like paint that look like pajamas and put a towel along my front like the players and this year I'm thinking of wearing a stretch book cover over my head under my hard hat as a doo rag. I also wear the mean looking Vikings guy mask. I riped the string on the back of it once because the Vikngs scored and I took the mask off too fast. Nothing that a little super glue didn't fix during half time.
    Wow...I wish I could watch a game with you some time...and have my camera with me.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast