Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Have we seen the last of the packers?

I hope we have plus i noticed none of their fans except los, jwalk stop by here anymore. Its kind of boring not ripping on packer fans anymore here because they dont show up. I bet pack fans dont come here for awhile since their team will suck next year. :cheers: Favre from me to you. :bootyshake:
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Have we seen the last of the packers?

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    I hope we have plus i noticed none of their fans except los, jwalk stop by here anymore. Its kind of boring not ripping on packer fans anymore here because they dont show up. I bet pack fans dont come here for awhile since their team will suck next year. :cheers: Favre from me to you. :bootyshake:
    You missed all the fun with Duhbears earlier. He got banned, spanked, and then unbanned. He is behaving like a champ now.

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Re: Have we seen the last of the packers?

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    You missed all the fun with Duhbears earlier. He got banned, spanked, and then unbanned. He is behaving like a champ now.
    LOL i seen the im back topic of his, what a moron and his apology thread. I still say he is the same guy as loviesbears.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

It'll heat up it once it comes time to play them again next season.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Ya, they wont come now since the season is long over and everyone is out and about fishing, hunting, and GOING TO DA BEACH. hahaha, just had to do that. :twisted:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I would RATHER be on DA SLOPES...Whistler, in fact...the first week of March...rippin' it up on my snowboard!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Yeah, on 'da beach hunting and fishing for females no doubt.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

yah cajun boarding rules.. do u skate too?

vixtalkn is offline Waterboy

PACKER NEWBIE ON BOARD.

Packerbacker newbie here.

Love to rock'n'roll with Queens fans. Brought you a gift. http://www.packerpalace.com/rock05.html Too funny, no?

Before tunin' me out, let me see if I got my stats up to date.

You Yikes got yourself a brand new owner. How 'bout dat? Reggie (I'm a fooler) Fowler. Nice way to introduce yourself to the EN-EF-EL Reg. Whata resume. When they said "unbelievable" they weren't kidding.

Us Packerbackers got a new head guy too, Mr. TT. Together he and Sherm are shakin' up the house. I'm sayin' look out cause they now put Psycho Norman Bates in charge of the D. (Oh ya, it's Psycho Jim Bates. Keep forettin' dat.) A whole new D-brain trust too. Bring it on, on.

Rumor mill says Randy (I play when I wanna play) Moss is back on the block. http://www.packerpalace.com/blog/randymossmoon.jpg (Sorry, couldn't resist.) I say "keep your pants on!" Moonman will be back--no one wants to pay top bucks for a quitter. Enough's enough tho, right Daunte?

Packerbackers still waitin to hear whether our 3X MVP, future HOFer, walk-on-water, boy wonder, gun slinger BRETT FAVRE will be back. Lookin' good so far. No news is good news.

Those in the know say the Pack has gotta cash out Mike Wahl. Plus, if Darren "Nobody" Sharper won't restructure we gotta cut him too. That should be it for us. A tweak here, a tweak there and then we should be pickin' up some mean-ugly DEs or such in the draft.

Sounds like you Queens got cash to spend. Is lame duck Red Mac gonna buy anything this spring to just sit tight? What's the buzz?

A couple of golf games then the preseason starts. Yikes still a long way from 16-0. Da Pack, however, could get close. IMO, on any given Sunday you got 2 choices--win or lose. I say "win baby!'

Au revoir.
    Favre bashing s unbecoming; hell, it s unAmerican

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Welcome to the board vixtalkn! It is good to have an adversary amongst us! Go here and I'll give you a free beer! (start a New Topic)
    http://www.purplepride.org/skol/viewforum.php?f=31

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast