Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Have Some Faith People

People need to stop crying and start thinking. We're halfway through the season with a decent schedule ahead of us. We are in no way out of the playoff picture. We're technically not out of the division crown picture. If anybody is as frustrated as me with all the people talking about start rookies now to prepare them for next year, and who we should get in the draft, and how this season is over-tell it now. I don't know about you all-but I'm still looking for a superbowl title. We're not out and any given sunday is as said-any given sunday-everyone else should be too. The playoffs are easily in reach and we still need to realize this. Where is heart?
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Have Some Faith People

I have faith as do a lot of members here.
    I think what you are seeing in normal for us Vikings fans year in and year out; it just comes with the territory.

WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach

"FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    People need to stop crying and start thinking. We're halfway through the season with a decent schedule ahead of us. We are in no way out of the playoff picture. We're technically not out of the division crown picture. If anybody is as frustrated as me with all the people talking about start rookies now to prepare them for next year, and who we should get in the draft, and how this season is over-tell it now. I don't know about you all-but I'm still looking for a superbowl title. We're not out and any given sunday is as said-any given sunday-everyone else should be too. The playoffs are easily in reach and we still need to realize this. Where is heart?
    Have you been hanging out with Jolly the Cat again? ;D

All I know is that we should be plotting out playoff scenarios now-not mock drafts.

And don't diss my cat dude-he's my only friend.

Desertvikingfan is offline Pro-Bowler

What you are seeing is called the "I've been a Vikings fan forever, and seen this before" Defense mechanism. It occurs after years and years of unbridled optimism followed by bitter reality. It will quickly be replaced by the "I think they can" complex; after a couple of wins, and will finally end in the "there's always next year" Viking fan status quo. It is a great ride though. Never give up never surrender!! With the schedule they have coming up I'm one who 'thinks they can." 11-5.
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

All I know is that we should be plotting out playoff scenarios now-not mock drafts.
    I know.
    Some people are heavy into those (not me) and it may help them to stay positive and keep their mind off of our record.

Yeah Desert!!!!Go Vikes!!!! However I refuse to say there's always next year until we are officially out.

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

I really wish I could say yeah we are play-off bound but I
    just can't see it, regardless of the schedule. If It was just one thing that was letting the offense down maybe we could overcome it but it's not. The O-line isn't pass protecting, the WR's haven't stepped up this year, Brad is struggling at QB (not all his own fault see the previous 2 problems) and Childress is still learning as HC. On the other side of the ball everybody seems to have given up running against us to exploit the weakness's against the pass.

It's because off all these problems that I think you can write our season off, there are just too many things to sort out. I really hope I'm wrong though and I will be the first to eat crow if I am.

Write the season off?-Throw your dignity in with the towel than u PACKER LOVER!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast