Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Haters in the.....

"poult" wrote:
    and id moderarte the chat, but there is no way i could gaurantee id be in there for every game. so someone with a less hectic schedule might be better.
    It probably would take a couple of us, since I'm also only there for half the games.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Haters in the.....

I would web... but I'm not on generally when the game is on so I wouldn't be very reliable!

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Re: Haters in the.....

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Live Chat room where are you guys, you dont post or you have undercover names. Maybe they are packer fans, today was the last day i will go into the live chat (most likely), it was great at the beginning of the year but it has been tak'n over by HATERS.

I know that some people go there for updates and what not but the guys that go in there to straight talk trash and are so negative really ruin it for people.

I never see these guys post during the week but they always show up on sundays to dog our team, I wonder sometimes :scratch:
    ? I don't know. I think I got there at the end of the first period. I finally found the live chat buttton.
    I and several others had the game on and gave updates on almost every play. Yes, there were some damns and more harsh expressions, but I didn't see any bad mouthing the Vikes. I had a pretty good time in there actually. Maybe I came afterward when the trouble makers already left.

I wasn't the fastest typer, but the updates were flowing quite frequently.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Haters in the.....

"SKOL" wrote:
    Webby, just make it where you have to be a registered user, and login with your username, to enter chat. If you get numerous complaints about a hater in the chat, lock them out.
    When I went in the room, I had to give my screen name and password to enter. I thought everyone had to use their registered names. I saw some very familiar names there.

poult is offline Asst. Coach

Haters in the.....

ya dont have to put a pasword.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

Haters in the.....

"poult" wrote:
    ya dont have to put a pasword.
    Didn't know, first time and all.
    Maybe we should have to sign in completely.

Haters in the.....

well, id be for anything that'd drive the roaches out of the room. a few of us as mods, a log in with your message board name and password, whatever it'd take to make people atleast accountable for their actions. the idiots that pretty much spam the room with doomsday anti viking comments while claiming to be viking fans are the worse. the bears and lions fans from last week were bad at halftime, but they disapeared quickly.

i dont know, i have to still go there for games when they arent on my TV. and i appreciate those of you that fill me in on whats happening. but since every week more people say they arent going to go back im afraid im not going to be able to get any updates.
    Tender Branson

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Haters in the.....

"XTAP59" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:
    Live Chat room where are you guys, you dont post or you have undercover names. Maybe they are packer fans, today was the last day i will go into the live chat (most likely), it was great at the beginning of the year but it has been tak'n over by HATERS.

I know that some people go there for updates and what not but the guys that go in there to straight talk trash and are so negative really ruin it for people.

I never see these guys post during the week but they always show up on sundays to dog our team, I wonder sometimes :scratch:
    ? I don't know. I think I got there at the end of the first period. I finally found the live chat buttton.
    I and several others had the game on and gave updates on almost every play. Yes, there were some damns and more harsh expressions, but I didn't see any bad mouthing the Vikes. I had a pretty good time in there actually. Maybe I came afterward when the trouble makers already left.

I wasn't the fastest typer, but the updates were flowing quite frequently.
    Thats probably why, you got in there after i had had enough. Someone wanted to can Brian Williams because a WR caught a pass on him. Then they started telling me he's been getting smoked every game all year. If he had made an INT on that play instead of allowed a TD everyone would have been all over his balls. I just dont get it, one play and some people want to throw in the towl for the year. It's great when your winning but when your loosing its pretty bad.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Haters in the.....

"poult" wrote:
    well, id be for anything that'd drive the roaches out of the room. a few of us as mods, a log in with your message board name and password, whatever it'd take to make people atleast accountable for their actions. the idiots that pretty much spam the room with doomsday anti viking comments while claiming to be viking fans are the worse. the bears and lions fans from last week were bad at halftime, but they disapeared quickly.

i dont know, i have to still go there for games when they arent on my TV. and i appreciate those of you that fill me in on whats happening. but since every week more people say they arent going to go back im afraid im not going to be able to get any updates.
    WORD!, I see all the games but i go in to give updates, although sometimes i get to exited and my typing goes wacko :shaking: .

Haters in the.....

i appreciate you giving updates to those of us that dont have the game. and it'll be unfortunate if a few idiots ruin it for the rest of us.
    Tender Branson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast