Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Minniman is offline Hall of Famer

Re:Has anyone given you crap about liking Favre?

12purplepride28 wrote:
    I wore my favre jersey the other day and a steelers fan (they are very cocky for a team that lost to the browns, raiders, and chiefs) came up to me and started talking about how I wasn't a true vikings fan because I liked Favre. His logic was that because Favre was on the Packers for so long and they are the vikings rivals, i should never cheer for favre because he WAS a packer. I was just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience.
    No ... perhaps because my minni-Favre jersey is on my Beretta M9 holster.

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

12purplepride28 wrote:
    I wore my favre jersey the other day and a steelers fan (they are very cocky for a team that lost to the browns, raiders, and chiefs) came up to me and started talking about how I wasn't a true vikings fan because I liked Favre. His logic was that because Favre was on the Packers for so long and they are the vikings rivals, i should never cheer for favre because he WAS a packer. I was just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience.
    I must say, i agree with him..

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

CulpepperViking16 wrote:
    Maadro
    LOL, quit cracking me up.

No one, I mean no one, has even thought about giving me shit for liking him cause I make it pretty clear up front that I can't stand his ass.

I can't wait for the season to in and his PUKER boy ass moves on and D-Nabb or TJ takes over as our starting QB next year.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro you like him and you know it!

You just won't admit it so you and your buddy Singer can be the ones who held out.

I saw your posts and how giddy you were when we were 8-1,9-1, 10-1 & 11-1 and if Favre would have said Marrdro I want you have my babbies you would have said yes Brett.

My Favrish friend!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

whackthepack wrote:
    Marrdro you like him and you know it!

You just won't admit it so you and your buddy Singer can be the ones who held out.

I saw your posts and how giddy you were when we were 8-1,9-1, 10-1 & 11-1 and if Favre would have said Marrdro I want you have my babbies you would have said yes Brett.

My Favrish friend!
    LOL, very funny my friend, very funny.

You did notice that my giddieness was related to how well the whole team was playing right and not just the Noodle? :P
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    CulpepperViking16 wrote:
    Maadro

No one, I mean no one, has even thought about giving me shit for liking him cause I make it pretty clear up front that I can't stand his ass.

I can't wait for the season to in and his PUKER boy ass moves on and D-Nabb or TJ takes over as our starting QB next year.
    2 year contract. You better pray we win the Super Bowl. One more year! One more year!

#4kicksA$$ is offline Training Camp

Marrdro,Actually I seem to remember a post in the last week or so where you were praising Favre. I do beleive you even admitted to being WRONG about him.

6-KINGS is offline Asst. Coach

My best friend is a packer fan and after the 2nd beating I took his old #4 jersey. I wear my new PURPLE #4 jersey everywhere. This week will be very special for me.

"VICTORY IS MINE!"

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

6-KINGS wrote:
    My best friend is a packer fan and after the 2nd beating I took his old #4 jersey. I wear my new PURPLE #4 jersey everywhere. This week will be very special for me.
    Yeah 6, you live in the heart of the enemy. Next week will be even a better week to wear that jersey around while twisting the blade and smiling.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    CulpepperViking16 wrote:
    Maadro

2 year contract. You better pray we win the Super Bowl. One more year! One more year!
    Yea, go ahead and keep reminding me. I just started sleeping well at night.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast