Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Has anyone else hit a wall when it comes to staying hopefull for this season?

The easier games are coming. the line is still jelling, the d is playing better than expected, we play the packers and lions twice so there are plenty of things to look forward to.
    You republican whore!

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Has anyone else hit a wall when it comes to staying hopefull for this season

You know, I had forgotten until very recently that the bears actually started 1-3 last season after a fairly sloppy start. Yet, they still went on to win the division. There's alotta season left, and that's enough to get me a bit stoked.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Has anyone else hit a wall when it comes to staying hopefull for this season?

"SnoBumMN" wrote:
    How do you folks stay stoked?
    I stay stoked simply because I love the Vikings and no amount of disappointment at their current level of play (I strongly disagree with the "underachieving defense" comment, BTW) will change that.

They are My Team.

They are My Vikings.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Prophet Guest

I'm realistically optimistic.
    If the team shows improvement I'm happy.
    Last week I don't think the team showed any improvement.
    I still think the team is on course for a 9-7 season.

If things go south I'll just focus more on individual matchups than I already do and get me entertainment that way, pretty much do the same thing I have done for decades, watch and learn and enjoy the game.
    I haven't thought any of the games so far this year have been boring.
    Boring to me is when the Vikings lose to the tune of 41-0.
    Every game so far this year has been winnable down to the final minute, I'll take that.

Gift is offline Coordinator

Re: Has anyone else hit a wall when it comes to staying hopefull for this season

"Ltrey33" wrote:
    Some people picked us to be 0-3 after the first two games
    I don't think we should be taking those peoples predictions too seriously seeing the problems they have with arithmetic.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

Prophet Guest

"Gift" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    Some people picked us to be 0-3 after the first two games
    I don't think we should be taking those peoples predictions too seriously seeing the problems they have with arithmetic.
    ;D

I am enjoying this season so far.
    The Vikings got off to a good start, showed they can play with the "best of the NFC" as Bear fans say, and they still have a lot of games left.

If the Bears are the best, the Vikings are still in it. We will see where Buffalo ends up. They might be a playoff team.

This season has started a LOT better than last year.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

I definitely am a little bummed out losing the last two games after winning two great games (IMO)....
    I am not STOKED about the Detroit game but I will be much happier after we beat them and I am definitely going to wear my jersey this sunday and cheer loudly.

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Prophet Guest

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    I definitely am a little bummed out losing the last two games after winning two great games (IMO)....
    I am not STOKED about the Detroit game but I will be much happier after we beat them and I am definitely going to wear my jersey this sunday and cheer loudly.
    We lost because you washed 'em.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"Prophet" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    We lost because you washed 'em.

Um.....I had to after that freaking Chicago game LOL
    You understand.... :-*

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast