Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Has anybody seen this about the sale?

"Bubba Jed" wrote:
    What does everyone think?
    NFL owners seem to like Arizona businessman Reggie Fowler, who has a $625 million bid to buy the Vikings. Though he's not attending these owners meetings, his bid is simple. If he sells his company SATCO, valued around $300 million, he will have enough cash to fund the 30 percent investment he needs to buy the Vikings. Until the company is sold and the money is in the bank, the NFL owners can't vote on him. Nothing is expected to happen until May at the earliest. ... I got this from ESPN.com

Actually he is selling 1/4 of SATCO for 300 million, he reportedly has 30 companies. If that is true than he really might have enough to buy the Vikes.

But I do not trust that he will keep the Vikes in Minnesotas.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

Has anybody seen this about the sale?

i want taylor, plus fowler isn't selling his company, he is selling part of it.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

"JimFlyinsaucer" wrote:
    I think Taylor's ability to get a new stadium is vastly overrated. No matter whp the new owner is, the situation is unchanged. The state has the team by the balls and there is no reason to let go, at least not before 2010.
    thats not true, taylor got the target center passed he can get a stadium for the vikings passed cause he knows what he is doing.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

"collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    "JimFlyinsaucer" wrote:
    I think Taylor's ability to get a new stadium is vastly overrated. No matter whp the new owner is, the situation is unchanged. The state has the team by the balls and there is no reason to let go, at least not before 2010.
    thats not true, taylor got the target center passed he can get a stadium for the vikings passed cause he knows what he is doing.
    I have no doubt he knows what he's doing, but a football or even a baseball stadium is a whole different animal than a basketball stadium (Forgive my ignorance. I'm assuming that's what the Target Center is). It's larger and way more expensive. And the state really has no reason to act immediately because of the lease agreement. I suppose Taylor could act completely on his own, but that's pretty unprecedented.
    Faster than a speeding Grady Jackson! More powerful than a Nick Barnett! Able to leap Ahmad Carroll in a single bound! Look! Up in the sky! It s a bird! It s a plane! It s Jermaine Wiggins!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12