Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Has Adrian Peterson Actually Hurt The Minnesota Vikings?

[size=13pt]Has Adrian Peterson Actually Hurt The Minnesota Vikings?[/size]

by David Geller (Scribe)
    bleacherreport.com

July 19, 2009

The Minnesota Vikings have been arguably the most turbulent franchise throughout the young 21st century. 2000 was a year of offensive prowess powered by the jaw dropping passes from first-year starter Daunte Culpepper and the equally staggering catches by Randy Moss....

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Has Adrian Peterson Actually Hurt The Minnesota Vikings?

"singersp" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Has Adrian Peterson Actually Hurt The Minnesota Vikings?[/size]

by David Geller (Scribe)
    bleacherreport.com

July 19, 2009

The Minnesota Vikings have been arguably the most turbulent franchise throughout the young 21st century. 2000 was a year of offensive prowess powered by the jaw dropping passes from first-year starter Daunte Culpepper and the equally staggering catches by Randy Moss....
    got a good chuckle from that one.
    They actually paid a guy to write that?
    Oh Damn, Peterson hurt us by giving us hope and a reason to get a good team together.
    We were quite content being mediocre, but now the pressure is on to perform.
    DAMN YOU PETERSON!

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

That *fan-contributed-piece-of-dung* (I refuse to call it an article) was so blatantly full of tripe it wasn't even funny after a bit.

The writer has absolutely no clue about the topic at hand, and demonstrates that at every turn.
    If a post like that showed up here, it would be blown to pieces immediately for the inaccuracies and misconceptions it contains.

Seriously, why is the Bleacher Report now considered news?
    I have yet to read one of their *fan-contributed-pieces-of-dung* that was even remotely close to accurate.

Caine

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"Caine" wrote:
    That *fan-contributed-piece-of-dung* (I refuse to call it an article) was so blatantly full of tripe it wasn't even funny after a bit.

The writer has absolutely no clue about the topic at hand, and demonstrates that at every turn.
    If a post like that showed up here, it would be blown to pieces immediately for the inaccuracies and misconceptions it contains.

I have yet to read one of their *fan-contributed-pieces-of-dung* that was even remotely close to accurate.

Caine

Sadly, much of society has been duped into believing that all blogs and rumor mills are actually written by people "in the know", when many of these "authors" can't spell correctly, let alone construct a proper sentence. Similarly, when TMZ was first to report Michael Jackson's death, people got the impression that TMZ is a reputable news source.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingMike" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:

Caine

Sadly, much of society has been duped into believing that all blogs and rumor mills are actually written by people "in the know", when many of these "authors" can't spell correctly, let alone construct a proper sentence. Similarly, when TMZ was first to report Michael Jackson's death, people got the impression that TMZ is a reputable news source.
    Life is simpler once you realize everyone is an idiot, and, the ballboy is the only reliable source of information.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Blog Entries

"VikingMike" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:

Caine

to be fair, TMZ broke two celebrity deaths before anybody knew about it.

Redrouster is offline Pro-Bowler

Has Adrian Peterson Actually Hurt The Minnesota Vikings? or Did Dan Marino hurt the Dolphins?
    Wow, is this real?

Blog Entries

"Redrouster" wrote:
    Has Adrian Peterson Actually Hurt The Minnesota Vikings? or Did Dan Marino hurt the Dolphins?
    Wow, is this real?
    its the start of D-Day, like VikingsTw predicted, but about 117 days early.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Redrouster" wrote:
    Wow, is this real?
    Yes, it's a gradual transition within the confines of the great VikingsTW's time-scale.
    All the foolish nonbelievers haven't even done the full body cleanse yet.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Blog Entries

"Prophet" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Redrouster" wrote:
    Wow, is this real?
    Yes, it's a gradual transition within the confines of the great VikingsTW's time-scale.
    All the foolish nonbelievers haven't even done the full body cleanse yet.
    I drank my daily amount of OJ today, so I'll be good and safe from the baby killing vaccines the Government is forcing up on us all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast