Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:Harvin wins Pepsi Rookie of the year

    C Mac D wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    DiehardVikesFan wrote:
    "Get over it because he just got an extension and isn't going anywhere yet."
    True, but I just want to warn everyone what to expect for the remainder of his tenure. With all the talent he has, he just can't seem to fit the peices together. He'll be lucky if he ever has a roster like he had during the '09 season.

    I didn't predict it, but I really should have guessed that the NFC Championship game would come down to a coaching error in the last :15 seconds to push us out of field goal range. lol... it seems so obvious now.
    Okay - you've warned us. Now - why not just shut the fuck up?
    +1. I'm not sure why he doesn't get that the game was lost in OT. Not the final 15 seconds of the 4th quarter. It's funny how he only blames the two people he hates. The rest of the team get passes for their blunders. That's great how that works.
    It's the poisoning of EVERY SINGLE FREAKING THREAD that is over the top. Wait? CMac doesn't like Childress? What's the next great revelation? Water is wet?
    lol... and calling out everyone's post in every single thread for one reason or another is much better?
    If you'd like me to call you out in every single thread, I can. I haven't, but I can.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #32
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re:Harvin wins Pepsi Rookie of the year

    Zeus wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    DiehardVikesFan wrote:
    "Get over it because he just got an extension and isn't going anywhere yet."
    True, but I just want to warn everyone what to expect for the remainder of his tenure. With all the talent he has, he just can't seem to fit the peices together. He'll be lucky if he ever has a roster like he had during the '09 season.

    I didn't predict it, but I really should have guessed that the NFC Championship game would come down to a coaching error in the last :15 seconds to push us out of field goal range. lol... it seems so obvious now.
    Okay - you've warned us. Now - why not just shut the fuck up?
    +1. I'm not sure why he doesn't get that the game was lost in OT. Not the final 15 seconds of the 4th quarter. It's funny how he only blames the two people he hates. The rest of the team get passes for their blunders. That's great how that works.
    It's the poisoning of EVERY SINGLE FREAKING THREAD that is over the top. Wait? CMac doesn't like Childress? What's the next great revelation? Water is wet?
    lol... and calling out everyone's post in every single thread for one reason or another is much better?
    If you'd like me to call you out in every single thread, I can. I haven't, but I can.

    =Z=
    I sure have missed the "Friendly Banter" here on PPO.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #33
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Re:Harvin wins Pepsi Rookie of the year

    Zeus wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    DiehardVikesFan wrote:
    "Get over it because he just got an extension and isn't going anywhere yet."
    True, but I just want to warn everyone what to expect for the remainder of his tenure. With all the talent he has, he just can't seem to fit the peices together. He'll be lucky if he ever has a roster like he had during the '09 season.

    I didn't predict it, but I really should have guessed that the NFC Championship game would come down to a coaching error in the last :15 seconds to push us out of field goal range. lol... it seems so obvious now.
    Okay - you've warned us. Now - why not just shut the fuck up?
    +1. I'm not sure why he doesn't get that the game was lost in OT. Not the final 15 seconds of the 4th quarter. It's funny how he only blames the two people he hates. The rest of the team get passes for their blunders. That's great how that works.
    It's the poisoning of EVERY SINGLE FREAKING THREAD that is over the top. Wait? CMac doesn't like Childress? What's the next great revelation? Water is wet?
    lol... and calling out everyone's post in every single thread for one reason or another is much better?
    If you'd like me to call you out in every single thread, I can. I haven't, but I can.

    =Z=
    And yes... when the game was on the line, it came down to two people I'm not too fond of... a Childress mistake and a Favre INT. That much is true.

    Just sayin'.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  4. #34
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re:Harvin wins Pepsi Rookie of the year

    I think you guys need a beer.


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  5. #35
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re:Harvin wins Pepsi Rookie of the year

    C Mac D wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    DiehardVikesFan wrote:
    "Get over it because he just got an extension and isn't going anywhere yet."
    True, but I just want to warn everyone what to expect for the remainder of his tenure. With all the talent he has, he just can't seem to fit the peices together. He'll be lucky if he ever has a roster like he had during the '09 season.

    I didn't predict it, but I really should have guessed that the NFC Championship game would come down to a coaching error in the last :15 seconds to push us out of field goal range. lol... it seems so obvious now.
    Okay - you've warned us. Now - why not just shut the fuck up?
    +1. I'm not sure why he doesn't get that the game was lost in OT. Not the final 15 seconds of the 4th quarter. It's funny how he only blames the two people he hates. The rest of the team get passes for their blunders. That's great how that works.
    It's the poisoning of EVERY SINGLE FREAKING THREAD that is over the top. Wait? CMac doesn't like Childress? What's the next great revelation? Water is wet?
    lol... and calling out everyone's post in every single thread for one reason or another is much better?
    If you'd like me to call you out in every single thread, I can. I haven't, but I can.

    =Z=
    And yes... when the game was on the line, it came down to two people I'm not too fond of... a Childress mistake and a Favre INT. That much is true.

    Just sayin'.
    Actually when the game was on the line it came down to the STs not doing well, the defense not stopping the Saints and the refs making a bad PI call. Just sayin' I will also "just say" that the fumbling of AP, Harvin and Berrian didn't help.

  6. #36
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re:Harvin wins Pepsi Rookie of the year

    C Mac D wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    DiehardVikesFan wrote:
    "Get over it because he just got an extension and isn't going anywhere yet."
    True, but I just want to warn everyone what to expect for the remainder of his tenure. With all the talent he has, he just can't seem to fit the peices together. He'll be lucky if he ever has a roster like he had during the '09 season.

    I didn't predict it, but I really should have guessed that the NFC Championship game would come down to a coaching error in the last :15 seconds to push us out of field goal range. lol... it seems so obvious now.
    Okay - you've warned us. Now - why not just shut the fuck up?
    +1. I'm not sure why he doesn't get that the game was lost in OT. Not the final 15 seconds of the 4th quarter. It's funny how he only blames the two people he hates. The rest of the team get passes for their blunders. That's great how that works.
    It's the poisoning of EVERY SINGLE FREAKING THREAD that is over the top. Wait? CMac doesn't like Childress? What's the next great revelation? Water is wet?
    lol... and calling out everyone's post in every single thread for one reason or another is much better?
    If you'd like me to call you out in every single thread, I can. I haven't, but I can.

    =Z=
    And yes... when the game was on the line, it came down to two people I'm not too fond of... a Childress mistake and a Favre INT. That much is true.

    Just sayin'.
    To Childress's credit, it was Bieniemy's mistake. Childress took the heat because he is the head coach, and that is part of his job.

    Just sayin'.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  7. #37
    tastywaves's Avatar
    tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,815

    Re:Harvin wins Pepsi Rookie of the year

    Silly me, I opened this thread thinking it had something to do with Harvin.

  8. #38
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re:Harvin wins Pepsi Rookie of the year

    tastywaves wrote:
    Silly me, I opened this thread thinking it had something to do with Harvin.
    I don't know WHY you would have thought that...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Vote for Harvin for Rookie of the Year.
    By raptorman in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 09:29 PM
  2. Percy Harvin voted Week 7 Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 06:36 PM
  3. Adrian Peterson named 2007 Diet Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 09:17 AM
  4. Peterson wins Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Year!!!
    By NodakPaul in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 12:16 PM
  5. Vote for Adrian Peterson for Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Year
    By briboy75 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 06:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •