Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re:Harvin wins Pepsi Rookie of the year

And Congrats to Harvin... well deserved. Take care of the migraines in the offseason.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

C Mac D wrote:
    This is an honest question though... Do you think Dennis Green is better or worse than Brad Childress?
    Good question. Chilly has only been here 4 seasons and Denny was here for 10 seasons. Chillys record is 36-28(56%) and Dennys was 97-62(61%). Chilly won 1 out of 3 (33%) playoff games and Denny won 4 out of 12 (33%) playoff games. Chilly went to the playoffs 2 out of 4 (50%) seasons and Denny went 8 out of 10 (80%). Chilly has 1 NFC title appearance and Denny has 2. Both have only had 1 losing season. Funny thing is Chillys happened his 1st year and Denny in his last.

IMO Chilly is better. He got to the NFC title game faster. 4th season compared to 7th. Also, Denny lost at home in the NFC title game and got murdered in NY. Chilly almost pulled out a thriller in NO with 5 turnovers. Although I think this team has better talent than any team Denny saw.

The real test for Chilly comes if Favre leaves.

This not being able to edit sucks.

Anyways, I wanted to add that you might not be able to truly compare them until Chilly has a few more seasons in him. Sorry C Mac, I know 10 years of Chilly would be brutal for you.

How can we get the edit button to work?

Anyways, Chilly has 2 division titles in 4 seasons and Denny had 4 in 10. Denny never won back to back division titles.

KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer

Well deserved by Harvin... The guy is a fricken stud.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

C Mac D wrote:
    DiehardVikesFan wrote:
    "Get over it because he just got an extension and isn't going anywhere yet."
    True, but I just want to warn everyone what to expect for the remainder of his tenure. With all the talent he has, he just can't seem to fit the peices together. He'll be lucky if he ever has a roster like he had during the '09 season.

I didn't predict it, but I really should have guessed that the NFC Championship game would come down to a coaching error in the last :15 seconds to push us out of field goal range. lol... it seems so obvious now.
    Okay - you've warned us. Now - why not just shut the fuck up?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Zeus wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    DiehardVikesFan wrote:
    True, but I just want to warn everyone what to expect for the remainder of his tenure. With all the talent he has, he just can't seem to fit the peices together. He'll be lucky if he ever has a roster like he had during the '09 season.

I didn't predict it, but I really should have guessed that the NFC Championship game would come down to a coaching error in the last :15 seconds to push us out of field goal range. lol... it seems so obvious now.

=Z=
    +1. I'm not sure why he doesn't get that the game was lost in OT. Not the final 15 seconds of the 4th quarter. It's funny how he only blames the two people he hates. The rest of the team get passes for their blunders. That's great how that works.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

HEY wrote:
    Hallelujah the season is saved!
    Who cares about the Lombardi Trophy when you got the Rookie Of The Year?
    LOL, you crack me up my friend. :cheer:

Seriously though, two ROTY-awards in the last three seasons tells you a lot about the talent we have on the team.
    Exactly. Love what Spielman and his scouts are doing. Lets hope it continues with this years selections. Damn I can't wait for the draft.

Need to get cracking on my teams analysis so that I can start working up my mock draft.

Damn how time flies. Wasn't I just doing that?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

ejmat wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    DiehardVikesFan wrote:

+1. I'm not sure why he doesn't get that the game was lost in OT. Not the final 15 seconds of the 4th quarter. It's funny how he only blames the two people he hates. The rest of the team get passes for their blunders. That's great how that works.
    It's the poisoning of EVERY SINGLE FREAKING THREAD that is over the top. Wait? CMac doesn't like Childress? What's the next great revelation? Water is wet?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Zeus wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    DiehardVikesFan wrote:

It's the poisoning of EVERY SINGLE FREAKING THREAD that is over the top. Wait? CMac doesn't like Childress? What's the next great revelation? Water is wet?

=Z=
    lol... and calling out everyone's post in every single thread for one reason or another is much better?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast