Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re:Harvin wins Pepsi Rookie of the year

C Mac D wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    HEY wrote:
    Hallelujah the season is saved!
    Who cares about the Lombardi Trophy when you got the Rookie Of The Year?

Seriously though, two ROTY-awards in the last three seasons tells you a lot about the talent we have on the team.
    Yes, plus we also had two players in the MVP discussion (Allen and Favre).

With all this talent and only one playoff win in four years, it should really tell you something about our coaching staff...
    Ah, I see you fixed the post. Yes, very well thought-out argument. You must really feel like Childress is doing a great job with the talent around him.

You do realize for his regular-season career, Childress is only 2 games over .500? If I told you 4 years ago that Chldress was only 2 games over .500 and managed one playoff win... what would you say?
    Hmmm, don't know why that picture isn't working.

Not arguing your opinion just pointing out this is the wrong thread. Posting inflammatory comments in every thread is troll like behavior, IMHO.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

jmcdon00 wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    HEY wrote:

Seriously though, two ROTY-awards in the last three seasons tells you a lot about the talent we have on the team.

With all this talent and only one playoff win in four years, it should really tell you something about our coaching staff...
    Ah, I see you fixed the post. Yes, very well thought-out argument. You must really feel like Childress is doing a great job with the talent around him.

You do realize for his regular-season career, Childress is only 2 games over .500? If I told you 4 years ago that Chldress was only 2 games over .500 and managed one playoff win... what would you say?
    Hmmm, don't know why that picture isn't working.

edit
    Not arguing your opinion just pointing out this is the wrong thread. Posting inflammatory comments in an unrelated thread is troll like behavior, IMHO.
    Harvin is the man, I expect him to be a bigger part of the offense in 2010.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

C Mac D wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    HEY wrote:

I would say damn it is pretty sweet to be in the NFC Championship game. Since I was born we have only been in 4 including this one. I am 29 years old.

marstc09 wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    HEY wrote:

I would say damn it is pretty sweet to be in the NFC Championship game. Since I was born we have only been in 4 including this one. I am 29 years old.

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer

Posting troll picks that look like Childress just confuses the issue. I did not know if you wanted to ban the trolls or ban Childress.

Strange ....

Minniman wrote:
    Posting troll picks that look like Childress just confuses the issue. I did not know if you wanted to ban the trolls or ban Childress.

Strange ....
    I thought it looked more like Cmac, not much difference I suppose.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

C Mac D wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    HEY wrote:

Wait a second...

2006 - 6-10
    2007 - 8-8
    2008 - 10-6
    2009 - 12-4

Career - 36-28

How exactly is that only 2 games over .500? Or are you using your special math again - you know the one that doesn't rely on actual data...

I see a coach who has had only one losing season, has gotten significantly better each year, gave us back to back division crowns for the first time since 77-78, and brought us within a FG of the Super Bowl for the first time since 1998...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

lol... special math indeed.

But what your saying is that he's as good as Dennis Green?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

C Mac D wrote:
    lol... special math indeed.

But what your saying is that he's as good as Dennis Green?

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

This is an honest question though... Do you think Dennis Green is better or worse than Brad Childress?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast