Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Chanse503 is offline Training Camp
    A Harvin for Revis sure does make alot of sense right about now.
    This would have to be straight up and no picks involved, but is really a win win for both squads in regards to needs and trade partners not being in the same divison kinda deal.
    I can't really think of another active deal not involving draft picks off the top of my head.

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Well we got Troy Williamson for Moss. I wonder what we'll get for Harvin?
    Napoleon Harris?

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Harvin to be traded?

Anything less than a 1st round pick would ridiculous. Having 2 first round picks would be interesting. As long as we sign a big name like Jennings or Bowe we should be ok. Draft a WR and DL in the first. Sign a decent FA CB. I think Wright can be a Harvin with less drama.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I'm really not wild about Harvin for Revis.

Corners really struggle coming back from serious knee injuries, we have NO idea what Revis will be like. For all we know he's done, or just a shell of his former self.

Cromartie would be nice, but you have to remember even he's getting up there in age.

What would be nice, is one of the corners from Seattle and picks. THink about it, we get a big body that can cover and hit, they get a reliable receiver to build in their offense. Arrange a package of picks to even the trade.

People are crazy if they think we'll get anything close to what we think Harvin is worth. He's a) on his final year of a contract that WILL get expensive, b) somewhat injury prone and c) has a big attitude problem. Talk of two firsts is way out of the realm of possibility.

Chanse503 is offline Training Camp
    [QUOTE=i_bleed_purple;1136116]

What would be nice, is one of the corners from Seattle and picks. THink about it, we get a big body that can cover and hit, they get a reliable receiver to build in their offense. Arrange a package of picks to even the trade.

[QUOTE]

Yeah, that's a dam nice situation. I most definately on board with either Sherman or Browner. Love the big, physical corner.
    Last edited by Chanse503; 02-10-2013 at 09:34 PM.

vikesrgreat2 is offline Starter
    Blog Entries
    Jacksonville. Put him with Blackmon. Fleece the Jaguars in the trade - make them have to PAY DEARLY to get Harvin!

vikesrgreat2 is offline Starter
    Blog Entries
    How about trading our #23 first-round pick plus Harvin to the Jaguars for their first-round pick? Percy goes back home to Florida and can catch passes from whoever is QB down there, and we can take that high first-round pick and select a REALLY good defensive player (e.g. Star L. from Utah). Comments, anyone?

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Vikings will actively pursue Percy Harvin trade

Report: Vikings will actively pursue Percy Harvin trade - NFL.com

Considering his baggage, an NFL personnel man estimated that Harvin would fetch just a second- or third-round pick in return

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    I'm really not wild about Harvin for Revis.

Corners really struggle coming back from serious knee injuries, we have NO idea what Revis will be like. For all we know he's done, or just a shell of his former self.

Cromartie would be nice, but you have to remember even he's getting up there in age.

People are crazy if they think we'll get anything close to what we think Harvin is worth. He's a) on his final year of a contract that WILL get expensive, b) somewhat injury prone and c) has a big attitude problem. Talk of two firsts is way out of the realm of possibility.
    If that ends up being the case, it is not worth it to trade him.
    Unless he is that big a locker room cancer.
    It could end up being similar to Cris Carters situation when he was young. He was enough of a problem that Ryan had to get rid of him despite his talent.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    It could end up being similar to Cris Carters situation when he was young. He was enough of a problem that Ryan had to get rid of him despite his talent.
    In Ryan's defense all CC did was catch TD's.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast