Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Harvin says he plans to work out with Ponder soon

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/06/11/harvin-plans-to-work-out-with-ponder-soon/
    Posted by Mike Florio on June 11, 2011, 8:31 AM EDT

Vikings quarterback Christian Ponder has been hoping to work out with some of his veteran teammates in Florida. To date, it hasn’t happened.

Ponder recently told Paul Allen of KFAN that the rookie quarterback and his veteran pass-catchers will be getting together “some time soon,” possibly in Minnesota.
    For some reason it doesn't seem that Harvin is making all that much of an effort to get ready for the season in spite of the headline.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Harvin says he plans to work out with Ponder soon

Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1098620
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/06/11/harvin-plans-to-work-out-with-ponder-soon/

Vikings quarterback Christian Ponder has been hoping to work out with some of his veteran teammates in Florida. To date, it hasn’t happened.

Ponder recently told Paul Allen of KFAN that the rookie quarterback and his veteran pass-catchers will be getting together “some time soon,” possibly in Minnesota.
    For some reason it doesn't seem that Harvin is making all that much of an effort to get ready for the season in spite of the headline.
    Hey the dude lost his cell and if he had to replace it he had to change all his passwords for his accounts on facebook, email, tweeter.... set up his new phone on all these accounts, install his apps, sync with his home pc and suv, update contacts and spent the last week trying to get back to his last level of angry birds (causing a couple of migraine flair ups) inch:

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Other than bonding with his teammate, a workout with Harvin will only show that Harvin can catch Ponder can throw. Two things we know already.

I wonder if Ponder will be throwing a football this time or if it will be tennis balls?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator

Quote Originally Posted by "vikinggreg" #1098621
    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1098620

Hey the dude lost his cell and if he had to replace it he had to change all his passwords for his accounts on facebook, email, tweeter.... set up his new phone on all these accounts, install his apps, sync with his home pc and suv, update contacts and spent the last week trying to get back to his last level of angry birds (causing a couple of migraine flair ups) inch:
    I thought there was an app for that now... there seems to be one for just about everything else.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

IMHO people are making way to much of these "Workouts". Almost to a man, players have said, with alot of coaches, on NFLN and the Sirius Radio NFL channel that they are nothing but show.

Heck, I haven't had time to check, but someone here in the closet told me that Leslie says that from his experience in 82, they are pretty much worthless.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg