Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Harvin proved hard to tackle

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Harvin proved hard to tackle

Marrdro wrote:
    Marrdro's Comments follow:
    About time these hacks got around to something I've been saying to the yutzes on PPO fer a year - that Percylicious is one tough cat to bring to the ground.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

As I was clicking the link, I said to myself "this better not be a bleacher article"

Turns out I can't open it, so I'll never know whether its worth my time to read or not.

Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Marrdro's Comments follow:
    About time these hacks got around to something I've been saying to the yutzes on PPO fer a year - that Percylicious is one tough cat to bring to the ground.

=Z=
    Doesn't Marrdro always color that red? Regardless, sounds like something that yutz would say.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    As I was clicking the link, I said to myself "this better not be a bleacher article"

Turns out I can't open it, so I'll never know whether its worth my time to read or not.
    Hmmmmm, its "Access Vikings" stuff that I post all the time.

Blog Entries

Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:

just the title made me question it. "Harvin proved hard to tackle" Well no shit... haha

Now I'm wondering just what they could possibly write about. Mentioning times Harvin broke tackles, then what?

Any speculation on the role next season, or simply stating what everyone knows, harvin's a little tank.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:

just the title made me question it. "Harvin proved hard to tackle" Well no shit... haha

Now I'm wondering just what they could possibly write about. Mentioning times Harvin broke tackles, then what?

Any speculation on the role next season, or simply stating what everyone knows, harvin's a little tank.
    They quote Peter King's MMQB who quotes Football Outsiders to the fact that Harvin led all NFL WRs in broken tackles last year (where a broken tackle is defined as either when the defender has the ball-carrier wrapped up or when the ball-carrier uses a move to deke a tackler out of his jock).

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Zeus wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:

They quote Peter King's MMQB who quotes Football Outsiders to the fact that Harvin led all NFL WRs in broken tackles last year (where a broken tackle is defined as either when the defender has the ball-carrier wrapped up or when the ball-carrier uses a move to deke a tackler out of his jock).

=Z=
    LOL, you just lost him with the Football Outsiders stats. He discounts them.....

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Watched the re-air of the Steelers game Sunday......

Absolutley amazed at his comments during the re-air regarding the hit he took when the Noodle hung him out to dry in the middle of three defenders......

Blog Entries

Marrdro wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:

=Z=
    LOL, you just lost him with the Football Outsiders stats. He discounts them.....
    I'll have to take a look. If they prove to be wildly inaccurate like the site you got the 3 drops for berrian stat, then yes, I'll discount it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast