Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    TNViking is offline Starter

Re:Harvin not practicing - Williams/Edwards also o

Williams expected to start

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/blogs/82310612.html

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

I'm worried. All three are definitely need for this game.

Harvin is our x-factor. Bush broke out last game, but we kept Harvin in our pockets.

Edwards is s loss but maybe Robison can hold weight? Still, we'll need to be at our best.

Anything that gives the Saints an ability to run is a huge loss. Jasper needs to have the game of his life.

-V-
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Zeke0123 is offline Waterboy

Re:Harvin not practicing - Williams/Edwards also out

Hello Dolphins fan here but not really here to talk football tho I do wish you luck ..as a 32 year migrain sufferer I was wondering IF percy has a twitter or facebook page..I tried every perscription over the counter med known to man but I found a doctor wh perscribed me "Toprol" its for bloodpressure but they found that migrains also got cured by this medication.. you have to take it daily but for someone like percy its probably worth a try but its not a "known" treatment by most doctors...my frequency went for 3-4 times a month to maybe once twice a year and its generally only when ive missed a day of taking the pill.

Just trying to spread the word about this drug to migrain sufferers as it has made a significant difference for my quality of life.
    None

oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman

For us, losing Harvin could have a huge impact in both the passing game as well as field position. As for the saints, I think losing Shockey could be monumental for us since we play so poorly in pass coverage v. TEs. Shockey missing would be huge for us, but I think both he and Harvin will play.
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

[img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Zeke0123 wrote:
    Hello Dolphins fan here but not really here to talk football tho I do wish you luck ..as a 32 year migrain sufferer I was wondering IF percy has a twitter or facebook page..I tried every perscription over the counter med known to man but I found a doctor wh perscribed me "Toprol" its for bloodpressure but they found that migrains also got cured by this medication.. you have to take it daily but for someone like percy its probably worth a try but its not a "known" treatment by most doctors...my frequency went for 3-4 times a month to maybe once twice a year and its generally only when ive missed a day of taking the pill.

Just trying to spread the word about this drug to migrain sufferers as it has made a significant difference for my quality of life.
    I have family members with migraines and it pretty much ruins their day.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Zeke0123 wrote:

Perhaps our resident doctor can weigh in with his opinion on this, but I have heard about Toprol, and if I am not mistaken, it can put your head in a cloud - not exactly the type of condition that a WR needs to be in on a daily basis.

I would also be willing to bet that the doctors at the Mayo Clinic have at least heard of this. Could be good information for other people who suffer though.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

I have taken Toprol for my blood pressure and migraines. But my migraines were DIRECTLY caused by my blood pressure.

I don't know what the course would be otherwise.
    None

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

NodakPaul wrote:
    Zeke0123 wrote:

Perhaps our resident doctor can weigh in with his opinion on this, but I have heard about Toprol, and if I am not mistaken, it can put your head in a cloud - not exactly the type of condition that a WR needs to be in on a daily basis.

I would also be willing to bet that the doctors at the Mayo Clinic have at least heard of this. Could be good information for other people who suffer though.
    Not trying to cause controversy, but I think it's more than a little interesting that Harvin's migraines seem to have gotten worse now that he's subject to increased drug testing by the NFL and, presumably, cannot smoke the ganja any longer.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Zeke0123 is offline Waterboy

I guess it must depend entirely on the user I personally have suffered no side effects and I mean that..zero.
    None

Zeus wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:
    Zeke0123 wrote:

Not trying to cause controversy, but I think it's more than a little interesting that Harvin's migraines seem to have gotten worse now that he's subject to increased drug testing by the NFL and, presumably, cannot smoke the ganja any longer.

=Z=
    Oh, there is no controversy there.

There is plenty of thought that marijuana for medical purposes helps with certain issues, including migraines.

I have suffered migraines simply from high blood pressure. And never anything of the severe, cripple me for an entire day type. But my brother gets those.

He is very anti-drugs, but has been told directly by a doctor (off the record of course) that should his migraines continue he may want to consider the use of marijuana to see if it helps.
    None

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast