Page 1 of 14 123 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 137
  1. #1
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Harvin no-show at rookie minicamp (May) & sent home from rookie symposium (June)

    http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=2798

    Well pooh.
    This isn't starting out good.
    I am hoping that Coach Childress tells us that there is a valid reason at his presser today.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #2
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,540

    Re: Percy Harvin a no-show at rookie minicamp

    I'm sure it's fine. Sounds like Childress was already expecting this.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  3. #3
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Percy Harvin a no-show at rookie minicamp

    Doh!
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  4. #4
    thatjusthappened28 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    694

    Re: Percy Harvin a no-show at rookie minicamp

    "C" wrote:
    I'm sure it's fine. Sounds like Childress was already expecting this.
    yeah... i'm not too worried about it.

    thank you Josdin00 for the amazing sig!

    and yes... that just happened!

  5. #5
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Percy Harvin a no-show at rookie minicamp

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=2798

    Well shit.
    This isn't starting out good.
    I am hoping that Coach Childress tells us that there is a valid reason at his presser today.
    The first comment (on the STrib site) is by an idiot.
    Rookies NEVER have contracts (unless they are the #1 guy) less than a week after the draft.
    What a dumbass.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #6
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Percy Harvin a no-show at rookie minicamp

    "C" wrote:
    I'm sure it's fine. Sounds like Childress was already expecting this.
    How so?

    A Vikings spokesman said coach Brad Childress would address the issue following today’s practice.
    Explain to me, please, how that sounds like Childress was already expecting it.
    Unless you've read something somewhere else, and, if so, please share.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #7
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Percy Harvin a no-show at rookie minicamp

    As much as I would like to say something in jest.. I won't, probably a logical reason for it.

    On a different note.. Raji and Matthews are both at camp.

  8. #8
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Percy Harvin a no-show at rookie minicamp

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    I'm sure it's fine. Sounds like Childress was already expecting this.
    How so?

    A Vikings spokesman said coach Brad Childress would address the issue following today’s practice.
    Explain to me, please, how that sounds like Childress was already expecting it.
    Unless you've read something somewhere else, and, if so, please share.

    =Z=
    I would think that if he wasn't expecting it, then he wouldn't be willing to address it.
    He usually withholds comment until he has all of the details.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #9
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,540

    Re: Percy Harvin a no-show at rookie minicamp

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    I'm sure it's fine. Sounds like Childress was already expecting this.
    How so?

    A Vikings spokesman said coach Brad Childress would address the issue following today’s practice.
    Explain to me, please, how that sounds like Childress was already expecting it.
    Unless you've read something somewhere else, and, if so, please share.

    =Z=
    Call it a hunch.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  10. #10
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Percy Harvin a no-show at rookie minicamp

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    I'm sure it's fine. Sounds like Childress was already expecting this.
    How so?

    A Vikings spokesman said coach Brad Childress would address the issue following today’s practice.
    Explain to me, please, how that sounds like Childress was already expecting it.
    Unless you've read something somewhere else, and, if so, please share.

    =Z=
    I think he's being "optimistic".

    GASP!
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

Page 1 of 14 123 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Inside the 2008 NFL Rookie Symposium.
    By Garland Greene in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 06:31 AM
  2. Five Vikings attend rookie symposium
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 08:56 AM
  3. NFL 11th annual rookie symposium
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 06:55 PM
  4. NFL Roundup: NFL Rookie Symposium
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 03:19 AM
  5. Esera Tuaolo speaks at annual NFL Rookie Symposium
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 09:42 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •