Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    purple pain is offline Waterboy
    Have mercy Percy! No one is going to want you knowing that you have the potential to tear apart a locker room. You have not shown you can consistanly stay on the field to demand Calvin Johnson money. You have All-Star talent but your self entitlement attitude will lead to your demise. I say yes you deserved to be paid but leaving a team that is developing into a very cohesive unit is a major mistake on your part. With AP in the backfield, Kyl Rudolph at TE & hopefully a sure fire deep threat pick in the draft you could have eye popping numbers in 2013. I say go get some help dealing with your issues & play with the integrity of a Fitzgerald, A Johnson, W Welker.....or pout, sit out, get traded & wind up watching the Vikings win the Superbowl.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Who cares anymore, Harvin is a petulant child.

I don't have faith that we'll get a lot of value for him in a trade, at least not what he's worth... but at this point I don't even care anymore. He's insulting the team and us the fans. F*ck'em.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Who cares anymore, Harvin is a petulant child.

I don't have faith that we'll get a lot of value for him in a trade, at least not what he's worth... but at this point I don't even care anymore. He's insulting the team and us the fans. F*ck'em.
    Agreed 100%.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Been a lot of rumors about the Vikings trading Percy, Or Percy wanting to leave the Vikings, but I haven't heard one word about a team actually being interested in trading for POS Percy.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    If the Vikings called the Cardinals and proposed a trade of Percy Harvin for Larry Fitzgerald, the Cards would laugh their asses off and hang up. You don't get rid of a player like Fitz who plays in every game and never makes a peep despite rough times. The situation in Arizona has been horrible the past few years, and have we heard one single thing about Fitz blowing up at his head coach, or being a little bitch ass diva? Nope.

I don't see many teams wanting to trade for this idiot, so the offers won't be that great IMO. If the right offer doesn't come in, then I hope he holds out for camp, then the first what, 10 weeks of the season I believe? Then when he does come back, keep his punk ass inactive the rest of the way. That way he hasn't played in a full year and a half (counting the games he missed last year) and thus, he won't get any offer even close to Megatron money in free agency. However, if he holds out and you play him when he comes back and he lights it up, teams will justify rewarding him by his play. Let the little f'er rot while he is here.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    If the Vikings called the Cardinals and proposed a trade of Percy Harvin for Larry Fitzgerald, the Cards would laugh their asses off and hang up. You don't get rid of a player like Fitz who plays in every game and never makes a peep despite rough times. The situation in Arizona has been horrible the past few years, and have we heard one single thing about Fitz blowing up at his head coach, or being a little bitch ass diva? Nope.
    Larry Fitzgerald has 50 million guaranteed reasons not to complain. And didn't he compare playing for the Cardinals to eating out of the trash once?

What has Harvin ever done publicly to embarrass the organization? Every negative thing we've ever heard about him has come from sources. No twitter bullshit, nothing in the media. Whenever a guy is unhappy within a sports organization, it becomes a witch hunt to paint him as an asshole, diva, greedy, etc. Unless of course they're Tim Tebow. That's not me saying Harvin isn't being a dick. He could be, I just haven't seen him do much. I also haven't seen the front office, coaches, or locker room react to any of his antics. Until I do, I want Harvin on this team, unless we can get a ridiculous deal for him.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    Been a lot of rumors about the Vikings trading Percy, Or Percy wanting to leave the Vikings, but I haven't heard one word about a team actually being interested in trading for POS Percy.
    DHQ: Vikings have an offer for Harvin Draft Vikings

Zobel: Vikings Have An Offer For Percy Harvin | Vikings Territory
    Last edited by singersp; 03-11-2013 at 05:43 AM.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Harvin demands trade

Out of curiosity how many Harvin trade threads do we really need? It seems we are supposed to keep all this in one thread or start an " official Harvin trade" thread.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    How many trade threads do we have? Others are talking about resigning him or how much he wants to be paid.

I've only seen 1 whose topic is about him demanding a trade.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Out of curiosity how many Harvin trade threads do we really need? It seems we are supposed to keep all this in one thread or start an " official Harvin trade" thread.
    I'm with Singer, I think the are disparate enough to be allowed... especially when there is pretty much nothing else going on right now.

I personally don't like the mega threads - multiple discussions get going in one thread and it makes them a pain in the butt to follow.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast