Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,212

    Harvin defends Favre, declares himself healthy

    Vikings receiver Harvin defends Favre, declares himself healthy

    Harvin insisted that he didn't want to discuss his history with migraine headaches.

    "That's behind me," said the University of Florida alum, who helped the Gators win a pair of BCS championships. "I won't even hit on that, other than to say I'm 100 percent healthy and in the best shape of my life."

    http://www.argusleader.com/article/20110611/COLUMNISTS0104/106110327/Vikings-receiver-Harvin-defends-Favre-declares-himself-healthy

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Harvin defends Favre, declares himself healthy

    That was a bullshit article.

    How could anyone ever think that Brett was not the problem wit the team last year. And who is that Harvin guy and how would he know what kind of influence Brett had on the offense? Yutz reporting at it's finest.

  3. #3
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Harvin defends Favre, declares himself healthy

    :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
    Harvin defends Favre
    :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #4
    Tad7's Avatar
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,422

    Re: Harvin defends Favre, declares himself healthy

    Harvin looks like he's either bulked up or gotten fat
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

    X MARKS THE SPOT

  5. #5
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,135

    Re: Harvin defends Favre, declares himself healthy

    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1098638
    That was a bullshit article.

    How could anyone ever think that Brett was not the problem wit the team last year. And who is that Harvin guy and how would he know what kind of influence Brett had on the offense? Yutz reporting at it's finest.
    He must have been pressured by fickle fans....

    ...and Zygi told him that if he threw Favre under the bus, he'd bench him...

    ...and Chiller told him that he never really wanted Harvin, Spielman drafted him...

    ...and I don't need any proof of this because I'm just tossing out ideas...


    Caine

  6. #6
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Harvin defends Favre, declares himself healthy

    Marrdro stopped reading here
    "There were a lot of issues that we faced, but Brett was the one who had to take the fall for it, because he's the commander. He prepared the way he needed to prepare, so that stuff had nothing to do with why the season went the way it did."

    Still, Favre shouldered a lot of the blame for a 6-10 finish just one year after leading the Vikings to the doorstep of the Super Bowl, right?

    "But why was he blamed?" says Harvin, standing in the corner of Augie's football stadium. "He made passes and he was slammed on his head (against Chicago). There's not much more you can ask of the guy. Sure, he made mistakes, as the whole team did. But that's on all of us."

  7. #7
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,135

    Re: Harvin defends Favre, declares himself healthy

    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1098667
    Marrdro stopped reading here
    "There were a lot of issues that we faced, but Brett was the one who had to take the fall for it, because he's the commander. He prepared the way he needed to prepare, so that stuff had nothing to do with why the season went the way it did."

    Still, Favre shouldered a lot of the blame for a 6-10 finish just one year after leading the Vikings to the doorstep of the Super Bowl, right?

    "But why was he blamed?" says Harvin, standing in the corner of Augie's football stadium. "He made passes and he was slammed on his head (against Chicago). There's not much more you can ask of the guy. Sure, he made mistakes, as the whole team did. But that's on all of us."
    Oh no...Marrdro quit reading HERE:

    Vikings receiver Harvin defends Favre

    Caine

  8. #8
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Harvin defends Favre, declares himself healthy

    Quote Originally Posted by "Caine" #1098669
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1098667
    Marrdro stopped reading here
    "There were a lot of issues that we faced, but Brett was the one who had to take the fall for it, because he's the commander. He prepared the way he needed to prepare, so that stuff had nothing to do with why the season went the way it did."

    Still, Favre shouldered a lot of the blame for a 6-10 finish just one year after leading the Vikings to the doorstep of the Super Bowl, right?

    "But why was he blamed?" says Harvin, standing in the corner of Augie's football stadium. "He made passes and he was slammed on his head (against Chicago). There's not much more you can ask of the guy. Sure, he made mistakes, as the whole team did. But that's on all of us."
    Oh no...Marrdro quit reading HERE:

    Vikings receiver Harvin defends Favre

    Caine
    can't believe a word those yutz players say these days. I mean, he HAS to defend Favre.

  9. #9
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,135

    Re: Harvin defends Favre, declares himself healthy

    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1098670
    Quote Originally Posted by "Caine" #1098669
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1098667
    Marrdro stopped reading here
    "There were a lot of issues that we faced, but Brett was the one who had to take the fall for it, because he's the commander. He prepared the way he needed to prepare, so that stuff had nothing to do with why the season went the way it did."

    Still, Favre shouldered a lot of the blame for a 6-10 finish just one year after leading the Vikings to the doorstep of the Super Bowl, right?

    "But why was he blamed?" says Harvin, standing in the corner of Augie's football stadium. "He made passes and he was slammed on his head (against Chicago). There's not much more you can ask of the guy. Sure, he made mistakes, as the whole team did. But that's on all of us."
    Oh no...Marrdro quit reading HERE:

    Vikings receiver Harvin defends Favre

    Caine
    can't believe a word those yutz players say these days. I mean, he HAS to defend Favre.
    Like I said, Zygi made him say it...

    Caine

  10. #10
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Harvin defends Favre, declares himself healthy

    Quote Originally Posted by "Caine" #1098673
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1098670
    Quote Originally Posted by "Caine" #1098669
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1098667
    Marrdro stopped reading here
    "There were a lot of issues that we faced, but Brett was the one who had to take the fall for it, because he's the commander. He prepared the way he needed to prepare, so that stuff had nothing to do with why the season went the way it did."

    Still, Favre shouldered a lot of the blame for a 6-10 finish just one year after leading the Vikings to the doorstep of the Super Bowl, right?

    "But why was he blamed?" says Harvin, standing in the corner of Augie's football stadium. "He made passes and he was slammed on his head (against Chicago). There's not much more you can ask of the guy. Sure, he made mistakes, as the whole team did. But that's on all of us."
    Oh no...Marrdro quit reading HERE:

    Vikings receiver Harvin defends Favre

    Caine
    can't believe a word those yutz players say these days. I mean, he HAS to defend Favre.
    Like I said, Zygi made him say it...

    Caine
    Because the fans want to love Favre and hate Childress, so Zygi had Harvin publically tell the press that it wasn't Favre's fault, becuase of Favre/Childress' clashes. This also proves Marty's concept about how the Tampa-2 is NOT about stopping the pass, and that our safeties are more than adaquate, since outside of the dome there's a Picture of Favre and Los Angeles has a high of 71 today.

    Also, Berrian only had four drops in 2009.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Percy Harvin on Brett Favre:
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 08:30 AM
  2. Percy Harvin is making Vikings QB Brett Favre look good.
    By Purple_Jesus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 08:45 AM
  3. Hendersons brother declares for the NFL Draft
    By skum in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 11:18 AM
  4. Jarvis Moss Declares for the NFL Draft
    By Mr Anderson in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-13-2007, 06:01 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •