Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Hartman: Wilf says Frazier will be back next year

Hartman: Wilf says Frazier will be back next year | StarTribune.com

The Vikings owner indicated Leslie Frazier is safe and that his staff will remain in place unless the coach asks to make a move.

b_sandhar_29 is offline Starter
    And on top of that it looks like Spielman's job isn't in question either. Wow I'm quiet surprised with this statement, especially concerning our FO. Frazier shouldn't have been on the hot seat in the first place. The injury bug and a rookie QB still learning the ropes is going to need more then one year. I think our ship is headed in the right direction. This offseason will really prove if this coaching staff is for real or not. As for Spielman, I have no doubt in my mind he's going to land us a stud with our first round and possibly second round draft pick, but as for the later rounds I seriously think they'll be a bunch of Asher Allen's regardless of position. SMH.

This offseason we really have to fix our holes, and we need to find a way to clear cap and attack free agency to shore up our holes.
    None

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Harvin may have had his best day as a pro, catching eight passes for 156 yards and two touchdowns. One of the touchdown receptions was 52 yards, the other 48, as Harvin proved he is the best wide receiver in the NFL.
    Hang in there Sid, you've still got a few years left in you.