Thread: Happy/joy!

Nightgaunt is offline Starter

Happy/joy!

Friend just called me few hours ago and told me he won 4 tickets for the game on sunday, section 110/Row12! So.............................im going to see VIKES kick somme ass! Been 3 years since i have seen the Vikings. Fear not, of the 6 games i have been to, we have won them all! So i will come and bring them good luck! Sorry, had to brag, kinda weird and all that my Bday was just yesterday, and i share the same BDate as Chuck Foreman! Its been a great week for me! :rr:

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Happy/joy!

I'm happy for YOU dude! Have fun at the game and dont forget to thank your buddy, must be a good friend.

Some day i will be able to go to a Viking game at the dome. Some day.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Happy/joy!

"Nightgaunt" wrote:
    Friend just called me few hours ago and told me he won 4 tickets for the game on sunday, section 110/Row12! So.............................im going to see VIKES kick somme ass! Been 3 years since i have seen the Vikings. Fear not, of the 6 games i have been to, we have won them all! So i will come and bring them good luck! Sorry, had to brag, kinda weird and all that my Bday was just yesterday, and i share the same BDate as Chuck Foreman! Its been a great week for me! :rr:
    Happy Birthday, Night...looks like those Vikes tickets came just in time...I have to wait until the last game of the season to see the Vikes play (at FedEx Field, here in Redskins territory)...the only other time I got to see them play was at Baltimore in 2001 (Tice's first game as coach, the game that they made up at the end of the season because of 9/11)...they lost but I don't think it was because of me, just because they sucked that year. At any rate, I hope that your streak continues and the Vikes take the win from the Jints...have fun watching the best team in the NFL beat the sh*t out of the Jints!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Happy/joy!

Good deal for you and Happy Birthday

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Happy/joy!

Awesome! GOod for you man, hope they win. :-D
    I have the same birthday as Britany Spears :-D
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Happy/joy!

Congrats I too do not live in Minnesota so one Sunday after a good night of poker I hopped into my car and drove to Buffalo to scalp a ticket to see the Vik's-Bills season opener. Wade Wilson was the QB back then and it was a great game. It was raining the whole drive (5 hours) but as soon as the game started the sun came out. That really was a very good day even if the Vik's lost by 3 points.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Happy/joy!

I have the same bday as Wayne Gretzky!! Congrats though!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!